Leipzig

Carsons Dog

1 minute ago, billsim1984 said:

Get train fae Lockerbie to Manchester at 10:00 Friday. Fly fae Manchester to Hamburg 14:10. Can't come quick enough now mate I'm goin to phone mr s before the game so I'll see u for a quick beer no doubt. :cheers:

Aye am looking forward to it now as well. 

should be decent 

2 minutes ago, MuirhouseBear said:

Anybody know if you can just turn up at the beer hall or do you need to book?  

Can just turn up mate. I have two tables booked (10 seats each) - will give you a text tomorrow.

On 31/10/2016 at 7:49 AM, Queen's_highway said:

I have two friends from Germany they're over this weekend and where at the Killie game. They are Bochum fans and rangers fans.

I was thinking of going to this but even they won't go saying the club are a disgrace to football and everything that's wrong in the game 

I heard that German football clubs fans wont go to Leipzig away games as a protest, as all other clubs have a majority of fans owning their clubs, Leipzig being the exception. Rather than a football club that advertises, they are an advert for a product that uses & exploits football with only one aim, promote its product., hence the Badge name etc.

1 minute ago, zanderbear said:

I heard that German football clubs fans wont go to Leipzig away games as a protest, as all other clubs have a majority of fans owning their clubs, Leipzig being the exception. Rather than a football club that advertises, they are an advert for a product that uses & exploits football with only one aim, promote its product., hence the Badge name etc.

They honeslty despise them . I'm not going but if I was they said if I went over they'd meet me in Berlin