15 hours ago, PRW. said:

The ultra songs thing is soooo tedious. Think theres about a grand total of two you could count as that. 

Anyway, no goiny drag this off topic. The walk to the stadium has the potential to be special. (tu)

Take it they've sorted it with the police?

IMG_3220.PNG

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Celtc are a disgrace to football and everything that's wrong with the game yet Bears pay £50 to go there  A few days on the swally in Germany trumps a trip to the Brendandome any day

Just be careful what you post lads, mind we have grasses and Tarriers circling the Forum looking to use anything they can against us. Don't do the gutter rags jobs for them.

This thread is about Leipzig, not Paisley.

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Scott-RFC said:

Right troops what's the best way currently to get from Berlin to Leipzig and back and where's the Berlin piss up on Saturday night????:cheers:

Train, mess about with the times if you want a deal. Berlin Hbf to Leipzig Hbf.

Loads going to Berlin Hofbrau on the Saturday night.

Scott-RFC likes this
4 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

What pretend ultra songs are they?

poofy flags lol

Am no dragging this out but am talking about the display at the piggery,no fucking need as I've said before there's no better sight than the Rangers support with the RSC flags giving it big licks.

Ultra songs im talking about is the one that every single team that has kid ultras sings there own versions,and that's why no one outside BF1 joins in.

Not saying anymore about it cause ma son is going on the march with his mate..enjoy.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

aye I've got the ticket passport etc. But I'm thinking about jumping an earlier train

I think if you just have a return with no timings you can but you have a specific train booked D it might make your ticket invalid like when I come to Glasgow I can only catch the train I have booked or pay again on the train

1 minute ago, Wednesday Loyal said:

I think if you just have a return with no timings you can but you have a specific train booked D it might make your ticket invalid like when I come to Glasgow I can only catch the train I have booked or pay again on the train

Aye it's all timed Maye