Leipzig

Carsons Dog

My chopper got cancelled last few days so I'm stuck on the rig and will miss my original flight tomorrow! Fucking raging!  I have booked a flight from Edinburgh tomorrow 16.20 with the hope of getting off here 1st thing!  

Hoping to meet my mates at Leipzig that night. What's the best way to get from the airport to Leipzig?

39 minutes ago, BUILDMYGALLOWS1986 said:

My chopper got cancelled last few days so I'm stuck on the rig and will miss my original flight tomorrow! Fucking raging!  I have booked a flight from Edinburgh tomorrow 16.20 with the hope of getting off here 1st thing!  

Hoping to meet my mates at Leipzig that night. What's the best way to get from the airport to Leipzig?

You going into Leipzig or Berlin?

We were flying out from Aberdeen to Frankfurt, then on to Leipzig this morning & only found out around teatime on Thursday that the Leipzig flight was cancelled & no reason given. Flight tickets got exchanged for train tickets. TBH, the train was actually ok. If I had known, I'd have got a flight from Glasgow or Edinburgh to Frankfurt & trained it in the first place.

2 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Who's all going to http://www.hofbraeu-wirtshaus.de/monatskarte/ tomorrow night? Quite fancy it, 5 min walk from hotel :cheers:

I think you may find it rather boisterous as a member who goes by the name of BEE  and number of others will be there :cheers:

16 minutes ago, Wednesday Loyal said:

I think you may find it rather boisterous as a member who goes by the name of BEE  and number of others will be there :cheers:

Its not even letting us book in on the saturday night now. Should be alright for the couple of us to just turn up :lol: