Leipzig

Carsons Dog

3 minutes ago, BUILDMYGALLOWS1986 said:

What flight u on! Fucking brutal paying for 2 flights 

Flying out of Doncaster into Berlin 08,00 Sunday morning getting into Berlin 10,45 then 12 ,27 ICE train into Leipzig 19,15 back to Berlin £67 plane and 40 euro train not to bad really

3 hours ago, BUILDMYGALLOWS1986 said:

My chopper got cancelled last few days so I'm stuck on the rig and will miss my original flight tomorrow! Fucking raging!  I have booked a flight from Edinburgh tomorrow 16.20 with the hope of getting off here 1st thing!  

Hoping to meet my mates at Leipzig that night. What's the best way to get from the airport to Leipzig?

Quite a few of my mates are on that flight, they are getting the half nine train to Leipzig from Berlin hbf.

45 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Just passing London, 2 hours and we are on the ferry to Calais

Whats your plan when you reach France-you on the train after the ferry? BTW  If I manage the cash I am on any plane tomorrow to Germany and our Game and if it all fucks up I am Germany anyway with my birds family- all good!

24 minutes ago, badjon said:

Whats your plan when you reach France-you on the train after the ferry? BTW  If I manage the cash I am on any plane tomorrow to Germany and our Game and if it all fucks up I am Germany anyway with my birds family- all good!

Bus all the way mate :lol: Stop at Antwerp Eindhoven Frankfurt Dortmund then Leipzig

1 hour ago, Skyson1872 said:

Bus all the way mate :lol: Stop at Antwerp Eindhoven Frankfurt Dortmund then Leipzig

Fucking well in mate. Safe journey and see you there :cheers:

Thats me up and about to leave for airport! Buzzing. Not quite sure how much sleep i got last night. Worse than a bairn on xmas eve.

Well last night went ok in Leipzig, but police vans followed us into just about every pub we went to, going in & speaking to the folk running them. But we found a wee place that was open until about 3 in the morning, though the police did sit outside all the time we were in there.