Leipzig

Carsons Dog

1 hour ago, BF2 said:

Senderos looks like he's nipped out to the bookies :lol: 

Not a dig at you at all mate but I feel a bit sorry for the guy. Until I remember how much coin he's getting for warming the bench for a year.... I dunno. I'm sure he tries his best at training and all that. He's getting a lot of stick on here, I suppose...

16 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Fs, thats some detour mate, could have flew from Belfast right into berlin £30! Bears will love germany, lived and served there 4 year! Gutted aint going!

Had a weekend in Prague booked already, so a couple of us left early to meet everyone in Berlin

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

I'm the same mate, wasn't too bad until the last couple of days.

Hopefully a decent summer in store.

Aye here's hoping.  It was the 2 flights to get there that put me off.  Either that or a 6 hour round trip by car and a single fight.

6 minutes ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

Aye so I seen ?? I'm no shelling out for that shite though, bloody NRL and stock cars and dominoes or something they normally show - there'll be a stream somewhere 

Sure there's a post somewhere saying £4.99 for the game with a promo code

4 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Fuck knows why I keep coming back to this thread, it's like some sort of sadistic torture, absolutely raging and jealous as fuck, yer all cunts and bastards, enjoy ya crazy bluenose heroes ??

Twitter and Facebook are videos galore and it's sending me into a state of depression lol.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Twitter and Facebook are videos galore and it's sending me into a state of depression lol.

M8 I'm fucking beelin, my work fucked up our rota , I was due on this weekend then they announced on Thursday that I'm now off, getting paid for being in the house but it's a hollow victory considering where I could/should  have been this weekend 

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

M8 I'm fucking beelin, my work fucked up our rota , I was due on this weekend then they announced on Thursday that I'm now off, getting paid for being in the house but it's a hollow victory considering where I could/should  have been this weekend 

That's a gutter, me n my pal were going to do it but because he hadn't bought Christmas shit at the time and never had a passport we decided to patch it, gutting now.