Can the O'Halloran wank fest please stop now?

K.A.I

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He's not the only one, but he seems to be the one everyone shouts from the roof tops to play based on fuck-all.

I'm not picking on him but he was pish at St Johnstone too

Maybe they're calling for him to play based on every cunt else has been shite and he deserves a chance in the team? Naw? He wasn't pish at St Johnstone btw

Your mind is made up on him for obvious reasons then you have the cheek to say yer no picking on him :lol: Geez peace ya fanny doh

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

But he seems to be the one everyone shouts from the roof tops to play based on fuck-all.

The fact he was one of our best players in the previous 2 games to this one proves it isn't based on "fuck all". He had a number of sub appearances before he made it into the starting 11 where he was direct and could beat a man and it was something no other wide player in the team was or is doing. 

Wasn't at his best today and the tight pitch and all round pish performance from the whole team wouldn't of helped. However there is not one "winger" in this team who can offer what he offers and he fully deserved the fans shouting for him to start. 

1 minute ago, the goal machine said:

That's because 500k is a lot of money to them, there's a reason why they struggled after he left. And you might call it a myth but it's true. He got  player of the month so he must have been doing something right. Just because you don't like him doesn't mean he's always been shite.

He got player of the month :lol: brilliant. What a signing. 

5 minutes ago, Badger said:

He isn't a good player but his pace and direct style make him a dangerous player.

Ross County nullified him though, by sitting so deep and pressing. He doesn't have the quality to overcome that.

So did Tav

Just now, JamesRFC__ said:

The fact he was one of our best players in the previous 2 games to this one proves it isn't based on "fuck all". He had a number of sub appearances before he made it into the starting 11 where he was direct and could beat a man and it was something no other wide player in the team was or is doing. 

Wasn't at his best today and the tight pitch and all round pish performance from the whole team wouldn't of helped. However there is not one "winger" in this team who can offer what he offers and he fully deserved the fans shouting for him to start.

Past-tense.

Good. So we can stop shouting for him to start now then? he's no better than any other of the dross options we've got. I don't know how anyone can say otherwise just because he can run to a bye-line (and then do nothing)

Shut up man :lol:

Was St Johnstone's best player and was one the the best forwards in Scotland at the time. He's been great for us in the last few games so I doubt 1 bad game will halt any "wank fest"

What is it with people on this forum writing a player off after one bad game following a series of good one?

2 minutes ago, Cappa said:

Maybe they're calling for him to play based on every cunt else has been shite and he deserves a chance in the team? Naw? He wasn't pish at St Johnstone btw

Your mind is made up on him for obvious reasons then you have the cheek to say yer no picking on him :lol: Geez peace ya fanny doh

Yes that's exactly why they're calling for him to play. I get that. But in reality he's as shite as the rest so can the love in now stop? that's what the OP is about.

He's fucking garbage and any clueless wee nancy boys like yourself champing for him keep starting like he's a saviour should now pipe down because It's tiresome some folk thinking average players are class. 

2 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Shut up man :lol:

Was St Johnstone's best player and was one the the best forwards in Scotland at the time. He's been great for us in the last few games so I doubt 1 bad game will halt any "wank fest"

What is it with people on this forum writing a player off after one bad game following a series of good one?

Another Rangers fan on here who knows fuck-all about football. Quite a list getting. 

1 minute ago, the goal machine said:

Didn't even notice that. Fucking hell.

We did play at a fast and high tempo. We've not got the players with the right amount of quality to do anything and execute the style though. 

He was in the running for the player of the year in the premiership just last season and he is better than any of the other shit we have upfront but yet again no one would pass to him. The managers instructions should be if we hit a team on the counter get the ball to MOH, we hit them on numerous counters the day which were wasted because they were moving it too slow, which Wallace did numerous times. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I'm not singling him out. I said in the OP he's not the only one. The point I'm making is the way everyone shouts for him to play when he's shite. Today showed he can't be trusted and he's no different from the rest of the dross in our team.

If the braindeads were to shout the way they do about him with players like Dodoo for example I'd make the same thread on them too.

It's like Dean Shiels when he was here. Used to hear everyone moaning for him to start, has a good game then back to the utter shite we were used to.

I think sometimes we just need a change . It didn't work for McKay this season , to a point that I felt we had try something different . Doesn't make MoH a better player , but to just keep going with a pattern that was obviously not working would have been pointless . We really had nothing to lose in trying to change it . 

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Nupe. Not at all. I've been consistent - I even said last week after Kilmarnock game that people need to be wary of going overboard with players and performances as we will no doubt be back to this level. I was right.

You can look back in my post history to when we were signing him and I've not said anything different. 

If only some others were as consistent. 

Why would anyone be consistent about it? He's been very good the last few weeks and he wasn't today.

Don't see how people are wrong to praise him when he plays well. You can have your go about him being anonymous today, because he was, but you can't ignore that he played well the last few games any more than I can ignore that he didn't today.

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

I think sometimes we just need a change . It didn't work for McKay this season , to a point that I felt we had try something different . Doesn't make MoH a better player , but to just keep going with a pattern that was obviously not working would have been pointless . We really had nothing to lose in trying to change it . 

I agree. But it's now apparent he's not the solution either. I suspected as much but now, what the OP is about, can people stop the wank fest thinking he's some sort of amazing player and the answer to all our problems when he's clearly not. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

The fact you've got Joe Garner fan boy as a member title suggests you'd pretty close to the top. 

You have Netflix and Chill as yours which suggests to me you've got the mental age of a 13 year old that still finds stupid shit like that funny. 

Thing with MOH is he is a £500k player. We paid what he is worth.

We don't need £500k players, we are a team full of £250k- £500k valued players. Probably good enough to scrape 2nd, but absolutely no more. £500k players do not win you games like today and winning games like today is what seperates Rangers from the Aberdeen and Hearts of the league.