Trump.

KingKirk

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

There's a massive difference between trumps rise to power and hitlers.

Words alone don't make people alike, only their actions. And so far trump hasn't done anything to warrant him being compared to hitler. He's said things and the media has demonised him, but we all say things that are bad but it's actions that truly define someone.

Also if you think it's slackjawed, racist idiots that's voted for trump, you are sorely mistaken. 

Well said Rab

Those who compare know nothing of Hitler and Germany after 1919

The KKK are celebrating Trumps victory. I'd say they were pretty slackjawed racist idiots.

And Trump's words have already resulted in racial attacks and a lot of hate. He has to take responsibility for his words that led to these incidents.

Anyway, I'm not going to go on a rant here with you about President Pussy-Grabber. 

2 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

The KKK are celebrating Trumps victory. I'd say they were pretty slackjawed racist idiots.

And Trump's words have already resulted in racial attacks and a lot of hate. He has to take responsibility for his words that led to these incidents.

Anyway, I'm not going to go on a rant here with you about President Pussy-Grabber. 

Just out of curiosity what words did he say that was Racist (not doubting you but just haven't seen any)

Just now, A.T.G said:

Just out of curiosity what words did he say that was Racist (not doubting you but just haven't seen any)

Ain't taking your bait, bud.

And if you seriously don't know then you must have some kind of mental problem. Or you haven't watched any news programs for a couple of years.

2 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

Ain't taking your bait, bud.

And if you seriously don't know then you must have some kind of mental problem. Or you haven't watched any news programs for a couple of years.

What bait you fucking balloon 

I was asking a genuine question and the only person here who has a mental problem is you or either that you are having some sort of period

Fucking prick

And as for trump

if stating he will stop muslims entering US until properly vetted

or stating that he will deport any illegal immigrants

or that he will build a wall to keep Mexicans out 

None of the above is racism He knows what the average American wants and played his campaign to suit 

as for KKK celebrating that has nothing to do with Donald trump

the NRA also endorsed him are they racist 

I think the best part of you ran down your mothers legs

9 minutes ago, bluenose_n1 said:

And as for trump

if stating he will stop muslims entering US until properly vetted

or stating that he will deport any illegal immigrants

or that he will build a wall to keep Mexicans out 

He knows what the average American wants and played his campaign to suit 

as for KKK celebrating that has nothing to do with Donald trump

the NRA also endorsed him are they racist 

the best part of you remanded on the bed sheets  you wanker

You notice the anger on him and delparlane? Read a few posts on here and this cunt mentions a trump sympathiser as "not able to complete a full sentence" etc etc 

Maybe half of the US is sick of the liberals and their shite and that's why they voted for Trump? Who actually gives a fuck anyway, it's a fucked up place for a bunch of nutters

These two goons are on here greeting like wee school lassies because they didn't get the vote they wanted and half of their country can't take the outcome of their democratic vote and are rioting and attacking anywhere and anything

Maybe if they put an argument up on how to change their opponents mindsets instead insulting them all the time they could have got a Clinton vote, fucking retards

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

You notice the anger on him and delparlane? Read a few posts on here and this cunt mentions a trump sympathiser as "not able to complete a full sentence" etc etc 

Maybe half of the US is sick of the liberals and their shite and that's why they voted for Trump? Who actually gives a fuck anyway, it's a fucked up place for a bunch of nutters

These two goons are on here greeting like wee school lassies because they didn't get the vote they wanted and half of their country can't take the outcome of their democratic vote and are rioting and attacking anywhere and anything

Maybe if they put an argument up on how to change their opponents mindsets instead insulting them all the time they could have got a Clinton vote, fucking retards

Exactly mate

probably voted to leave U.K. And remain in Europe as well

hate fucking pricks who watch an hour of sky news and think they know it all

Trump played his hand to perfection,,the guy took on hardened polititions and made a mockery of them,,we should be applauding him,,people don't realise that there is a big country between Los Angeles and New York and that is where it is won and lost,,,

1 minute ago, bluenose_n1 said:

Exactly mate

probably voted to leave U.K. And remain in Europe as well

hate fucking pricks who watch an hour of sky news and think they know it all

Trump played his hand to perfection,,the guy took on hardened polititions and made a mockery of them,,we should be applauding him,,people don't realise that there is a big country between Los Angeles and New York and that is where it is won and lost,,,

All they can do is attack attack attack when they don't get their way, look at the yes voters, the remainers and now the Clinton Crewe, all pissed off, all taking little temper tantrums, insulting and having a go at anyone who didn't vote the way they did, trying to have the result nullified. They are the ones who are trying to kill democracy and force a result which to me resembles fascism, totalitarian and dictatorship.

Should be fucking ashamed of themselves.All of them.

8 hours ago, The Tavernator said:

The KKK can celebrate all they want, it doesn't mean Trump has policies specifically made for them. I'm a Rangers fans and i'm happy for trump, does that make Trump a Rangers fan? 

Again, Trump can talk all he likes. It's his actions that he should be judged upon and so far he's became President of the USA without having any political background or service histroy. 

Is that because you've ran out of your standard "Trumps a racist, idiot so on so forth" arguments? To the point you're not even quoting me so I don't get the notification? :lol: 

Also, @A.T.G asked you a legitimate question and you dodged the fuck out of it "am not taking your bait" aka "I don't know what the fuck i'm talking about". 

10 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

There's a massive difference between trumps rise to power and hitlers.

Words alone don't make people alike, only their actions. And so far trump hasn't done anything to warrant him being compared to hitler. He's said things and the media has demonised him, but we all say things that are bad but it's actions that truly define someone.

Also if you think it's slackjawed, racist idiots that's voted for trump, you are sorely mistaken. 

Exactly! Clinton's team were far too narrow with their message. As soon as she said that Trump supporters were just a buch of "deplorables", it was game over, and I was not at all surprised that he won. Just wish i had put a bet on now!

8 hours ago, The Tavernator said:

jpeg-640x349.jpg

Trump is racist:

Hilary was endorsed by a leader of the KKK. Also stated young African American men were animals.

Trump is a misogynist:

Hilary uses dirty tactics adisparages the reputations of women sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton. Also, she is bankrolled to the tune of millions of dollars by ME countries with appalling women's rights that condone and practice Female Genital Mutilation.

Trump is a warmonger:

Hilary was complicit in the sale of arms to ISIS and contributed to the mess in Benghazi and woukd more than likely send us headlong into another cold war with Russia. 

11 hours ago, The Tavernator said:

America has a crazy racism problem anyways, it's not like he's made them racist. 

And if we're talking about the kkk look up Clintons connections. 

Your last line suggests you get battered off burds.