*** RAFFLE PRIZES WANTED

govanblue

Just now, Zetland said:

Okay. List complete in that case.

How can we "encourage" our friends in the Union Bears? Paying for the paint seemed a generous offer.

I think the best bet is probably to wait until the mascot appearance date is confirmed, and then you can have a quiet word in their ear. 

article-2133506-12B7C745000005DC-200_468

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can add a bottle of Glen Moray Single Malt Whiskey to the prizes!

Have you had the pick up from Blantyre sorted?  If not on Saturday I can leave earlier and get the train to Glasgow via Blantyre instead, depending from where and whom if they could meet me at the station as my train draws in would be preferable if that ain't possible I will just re-arrange my timings.

Oh! Also as long as the item ain't too big and heavy!

Will send you a text so you have my phone details in case you aren't able to be there on Saturday.

20 minutes ago, Zetland said:

I think we have all the usual suspects Bears r us :dazed: 

Anyone else able to get involved please :21:

Got a P M from a Bear with another good prize Z, put him in touch with G B who will put it up here when it is confirmed. So there is still folk willing to donate. (tu)

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Got a P M from a Bear with another good prize Z, put him in touch with G B who will put it up here when it is confirmed. So there is still folk willing to donate. (tu)

Excellent news. I particularly like Donations & Prizes :dazed:

Now it's confirmed il be at the Aberdeen game I will donate a official signed boxed Seb Faure shirt. It's the top in the pic (for illustration purposes only) it's a cracking top that I received personaly from former RM sponsors fund player Sebastian Faure. Been meaning to get it framed but the reality it's it won't for a few years so I'd rather donate it to an excellent cause

Glasgow Rangers 14-15 Kit (1).jpg

6 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Now it's confirmed il be at the Aberdeen game I will donate a official signed boxed Seb Faure shirt. It's the top in the pic (for illustration purposes only) it's a cracking top that I received personaly from former RM sponsors fund player Sebastian Faure. Been meaning to get it framed but the reality it's it won't for a few years so I'd rather donate it to an excellent cause

Another generous Donation. Well done to you P_C_G :21:

20 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Good donation mate, hopefully see you at the J G statue after 2pm. (tu)

5 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Where did you get that picture???

Is it not this boxed shirt?...

awaybox1_zps00679e24.jpg

faure_shirt_presentation_zps27159645.jpg