Abuse allegations finally made public

Gazza1212

25 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

It'll be interesting to see our Tim media avoid and deflect any negative press from their beloved club, for this story won't go away and the similarities between this case and the Tim paedophile ring at the girodome are obvious and unavoidable. Maybe if the tims hadn't put their clubs reputation first and been open instead of silent then the Crewe scenario could have been avoided, and even more important that Crewe don't make the same mistakes and choose cover up tactics over justice.

sweep sweep   now move along nothing to see here :disappointment:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Rosebery1872 said:

Not my intention. I apologize. So I presume you've not sung BJK then?

There are a couple of things that should be universally sacrosanct and treated with the utmost respect,  the memory of those that gave their lives for their country,  the 66 and children / anyone that suffered abuse as a child.

We cannot make light of any of these things.  We might not like the person that was abused but they did not deserve for that to happen to them.  How would you feel if it happened to you or your child?  

Didnt Neil Lennon come through the Crew youth system at the same time as Paul Stewart ? Even if nothing happened to him and I hope nothing did , high profile ex players should be shouting out full support for their colleagues. This isnt a dig or a cheap shot at  him and hope he and David Platt who also came through Crewe set up support their team mates.

4 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Didnt Neil Lennon come through the Crew youth system at the same time as Paul Stewart ? Even if nothing happened to him and I hope nothing did , high profile ex players should be shouting out full support for their colleagues. This isnt a dig or a cheap shot at  him and hope he and David Platt who also came through Crewe set up support their team mates.

(tu)

Good post Pete ..... Support for the victims from their peers is something that is needed and should come without prompting ..... anything that helps the healing process for the victims is welcome, but more so when it comes from people close.

:uk:  

21 minutes ago, Gooseman said:

There are a couple of things that should be universally sacrosanct and treated with the utmost respect,  the memory of those that gave their lives for their country,  the 66 and children / anyone that suffered abuse as a child.

We cannot make light of any of these things.  We might not like the person that was abused but they did not deserve for that to happen to them.  How would you feel if it happened to you or your child?  

Ok fella I understand where your coming from. I'm out of order. But I was just pointing out, badly. that Mr O'Grady of Crewe MIGHT have had knowledge of the crime and kept his gob shut which the media have been asking him if he in fact did. OK?. In any case I apologize again.

24 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

(tu)

Good post Pete ..... Support for the victiiss from theiif peers is somisthing that is needed and should come without prompting ..... anything that helps the healing process for the victims i a few top player from now comenout in s welcome, but more so when it comes from people close.

I just feel this IS above what colour of top they wear and what happened to the kids at Cektic ISnt the kids faukt or Cektics for that matter . Crewe owners hearts must have stopped when Paul Stewart came out and told what went on, We can onky hope the club new nothing about IT and never went down the Celtic or the three families route of lies and cover up to keep their cash cow producing.  

Where tgeres kids theres beasts  From cub grouos church groups chiors football , swimming clubs to name a few and weeding the cunts out ISnt the easiest thing to do, with a high profile player from a few years ago telling a story hopefully nirmal kids who are being abused now will have strength to talk to their parents or one of the many phone lines setbup, IN support of PS IT may give confidence to abused kids to stand up and help rid our society of more beasts, IF we cant protect our children then the games a bogie.

3 minutes ago, piperpete said:

I just feel this IS above what colour of top they wear and what happened to the kids at Cektic ISnt the kids faukt or Cektics for that matter . Crewe owners hearts must have stopped when Paul Stewart came out and told what went on, We can onky hope the club new nothing about IT and never went down the Celtic or the three families route of lies and cover up to keep their cash cow producing.  

Where tgeres kids theres beasts  From cub grouos church groups chiors football , swimming clubs to name a few and weeding the cunts out ISnt the easiest thing to do, with a high profile player from a few years ago telling a story hopefully nirmal kids who are being abused now will have strength to talk to their parents or one of the many phone lines setbup, IN support of PS IT may give confidence to abused kids to stand up and help rid our society of more beasts, IF we cant protect our children then the games a bogie.

:clap::clap::clap:

Dead on the money mate.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Drinking to black out the memories doesn't mean it didn't happen and they will never go away.

That repugnant bastard will never speak out  again though.

This seems like a weirdly vicious thing to say about someone who was abused as a child.

If those at cellic who knew had informed the authorities at the time what was going on then it is possible that the SFA would have acted, but the media would have reported it, it would have been out in the open, and footbal clubs all over Britain would have been aware of those possible monsters within their clubs. 

But cellic, for the worst of reasons suppressed their internal sex abuse crimes, the SFA ignored it, and the abuse carried on elsewhere. 

Most importantly, now that the English FA and authorities have taken action, I will now be waiting expectantly for the SFA (and the Welsh and Northern Irish FAs) to follow on from this shocking news and send similar letters to all their member clubs...................................

5 minutes ago, JamieD said:

This seems like a weirdly vicious thing to say about someone who was abused as a child.

Well wasn't he pressed on it on talksport the other day and bodyswerved pointing the finger at what happened at Parkhead, but chose to mention abuse at the scouts/BB?

I didn't hear it but seen someone post it on here.

A close friend of mines suffered abuse as a child and the more awareness there is about it, the better.

He doesn't want to talk about it anymore because he supports the club it happened at, thats wrong imo.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Well wasn't he pressed on it on talksport the other day and bodyswerved pointing the finger at what happened at Parkhead, but chose to mention abuse at the scouts/BB?

I didn't hear it but seen someone post it on here.

A close friend of mines suffered abuse as a child and the more awareness there is about it, the better.

He doesn't want to talk about it anymore because he supports the club it happened at, thats wrong imo.

Maybe he doesn't want to talk about it because he doesn't want to talk about it. If, as you suggested, he's an alcoholic because of the trauma of what happened to him then that would seem very likely to me.

1 minute ago, JamieD said:

Maybe he doesn't want to talk about it because he doesn't want to talk about it. If, as you suggested, he's an alcoholic because of the trauma of what happened to him then that would seem very likely to me.

But he is happy to talk about the abuse allegations at the scouts/BB.

Double standards imo.

If he doesn't want to talk about his case then he shouldn't bring other cases up and being those innocent victims into the spotlight that he is afraid of.

All my opinion of course.

Just now, plumbGER said:

But he is happy to talk about the abuse allegations at the scouts/BB.

Double standards imo.

If he doesn't want to talk about his case then he shouldn't bring other cases up and being those innocent victims into the spotlight that he is afraid of.

All my opinion of course.

Having never been raped I can't say I know for sure what I would and wouldn't be able to talk about in that scenario, and I don't think anyone else can either.

1 minute ago, JamieD said:

Having never been raped I can't say I know for sure what I would and wouldn't be able to talk about in that scenario, and I don't think anyone else can either.

Perhaps, but it doesn't mean you can't have an opinion on it.

I have seen what it does at first hand, it isn't a laughing matter and beasts should be outed at every opportunity.

Brazil had the chance on air to even acknowledge it happened at his boys club, but chose to point the finger elsewhere.

That's all i'm saying.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Perhaps, but it doesn't mean you can't have an opinion on it.

I have seen what it does at first hand, it isn't a laughing matter and beasts should be outed at every opportunity.

Brazil had the chance on air to even acknowledge it happened at his boys club, but chose to point the finger elsewhere.

That's all i'm saying.

Of course you're entitled to an opinion, and I was entitled to give my opinion on it (tu) Brazil put Torbett in jail. A working class bloke who had never known anything but the authority of football coaches went to court and told everyone about the most humiliating things that ever happened to him. I don't think you would have to tell him it "isn't a laughing matter" and "beasts should be outed."

There are a few posts in this thread that, if you didn't know the back story and you read them, you'd swear Brazil was the perpetrator, not the victim.

2 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Of course you're entitled to an opinion, and I was entitled to give my opinion on it (tu)

There are a few posts in this thread that, if you didn't know the back story and you read them, you'd swear Brazil was the perpetrator, not the victim.

Of course(tu)

1 hour ago, Rosebery1872 said:

Ok fella I understand where your coming from. I'm out of order. But I was just pointing out, badly. that Mr O'Grady of Crewe MIGHT have had knowledge of the crime and kept his gob shut which the media have been asking him if he in fact did. OK?. In any case I apologize again.

Mate I wasn't having a go at you. If it seems that way I apologise.  What I was meaning is that we will all know someone that has been sexual abused, they might not be able to tell us for fear of ridicule and shame.  the stats are around 1 in 4 men will have been abused in some way as a child.  It's far too sensitive and serious a subject to been taken lightly.