Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

14 hours ago, jintybear said:

I can't believe that they think they will get away with this. I know that there is cases on going and the media feel they can't comment whilst there is live cases but c'mon to fuck. The deflection from that club makes me sick. They should be keeping a low profile but they find that impossible. Almost on a daily basis I'm seeing stuff about how incredible they as a club are, single handedly keeping thousands of people in employment as well as how great their fans are. Then their AGM, where again it appears a majority of it was about us. Deflect, deflect and deflect, that's their policy. I think that they actually believe they will get away with this and it will all go away. Worse than that I honestly think that they think they  genuinely have done nothing wrong and that they have nothing to be ashamed of.

As for the boosting Scotland's economy. Where to start. Rangers have always been the ones to do that. Look at the Souness era when we had the Gazza's and the Laudrups. How many Scottish teams could boast that they signed the England captain and goalie? Since then even through our "banter" years we boosted all the lower league teams and the economy of towns where these teams were based. Now we have arguably one of the greatest footballers of all time managing us and yet again we have put Scottish football back on the map. Do we get ANY praise from anywhere? Not one bit.  That's the thing though we don't actually need it.

tenor.gif

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve just seen the 5th different story in a week about that perms-tanned mongo whose bird got him tattooed with the scum crest. Lead story in the MSM. Let that sink in. Lead story. THERE IS A PAEDOPHILE RING IN SCOTTISH FOOTBALL and this is the lead fucking story. 

Do journalists not do news anymore. 

They all knew then they all know now and we will all know forever.

They tried their best to kill us off but failed.From Dr Death to the Jap this has been their end game all along , the tax case pusher and Mr sporting integrity himself (free flights to japan,the planes still waiting to take off) have had a hand in this , to them it's a war that must be won with the big bad Rangers out the way they have free reign over Scottish football ( see the last 6 years for proof).

But their sanctimonious better than thou attitude is going to bite them on the arse, delusional,denires and enablers are rattling on about resolution 12 at their agm and the best one yet the safety of their fans.

What about the children who's life's your club has ruined over the past 40- 50 years or more, nada, zilch and nothing to see here, move along just like their church did to allow the abusers to carry on their inhumane deeds.

Never mind the point scoring apologoists , this is about justice for the children and families who suffered as a result of their inaction.

For legal E.B.T's  we were shafted by them and their cohorts , stripping of titles was their war cry and celebrations of ice cream and jelly all round.

So the only fair and just punishment for them is not demotion,stripping of titles or paltry fines, but compensation for the people who's lived they have ruined and Kick Them Out of football for good and no coming back as St.Pats.

26 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

If we go top of the league by beating them at Ibrox in December and we have flown that banner what odds on us getting deducted the points as a punishment..????...

Have they had points deducted for any of their banners in recent of games? Even by Scottish footballs standards that would be a ludicrous and outright biased punishment.

21 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Have they had points deducted for any of their banners in recent of games? Even by Scottish footballs standards that would be a ludicrous and outright biased punishment.

I'm not saying it will happen but I wouldn't put it past the cunts. 

John B‏ @VicVinegar75 1h1 hour ago

More

Replying to @pzj_1873 @Mad_Dog_Watp @CelticFC

When the Boys Club used used the all weather pitch at Helenvale for training and games, why was the bill sent to celtic Football Club?

25 minutes ago, Jonok said:

John B‏ @VicVinegar75 1h1 hour ago

More

Replying to @pzj_1873 @Mad_Dog_Watp @CelticFC

When the Boys Club used used the all weather pitch at Helenvale for training and games, why was the bill sent to celtic Football Club?

Is he trying to insinuate that because the boys club paid celtic for use of their pitch they are a seperate entity?! 😂 

9 minutes ago, Clunge said:

Is he trying to insinuate that because the boys club paid celtic for use of their pitch they are a seperate entity?! 😂 

The way I read it mate is that Septic picked up the bill for the boys club to play and train at the all weather pitch at Helenvale, Hence if they were a separate entity why would they pick up the bill.

PZJ just needs to be very careful about what he posts online 

That goes for us all give them nothing guys keep everything on the correct side of the laws 

Like it or not Lawyers will be looking for any reason to potentially get there client off the hook.

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

PZJ just needs to be very careful about what he posts online 

That goes for us all give them nothing guys keep everything on the correct side of the laws 

Like it or not Lawyers will be looking for any reason to potentially get there client off the hook.

I only see Twitter stuff on here (in other words Im not on it).

But nothing posted isnt already knowledge elsewhere or factual, therefore cant be used in defence as defamation?

1 hour ago, Ryju84 said:

I only see Twitter stuff on here (in other words Im not on it).

But nothing posted isnt already knowledge elsewhere or factual, therefore cant be used in defence as defamation?

As long as everything posted is out in the public then its all good.

Archived