Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this had been my club that brushed this aside, even today. I’d tie my scarf around the gates of Ibrox and never return. I could not be associated with the club.  

We keep the pressure on the cunts.

2011 - celtic fan Humza Yousaf joins the SNP 2012 celtic fan James Dornan appointed SNP deputy whip   2012 - MP writes to SPL regarding celtic boys club pedophile ring 2013 - SPL change

Posted Images

I’ve just seen the 5th different story in a week about that perms-tanned mongo whose bird got him tattooed with the scum crest. Lead story in the MSM. Let that sink in. Lead story. THERE IS A PAEDOPHILE RING IN SCOTTISH FOOTBALL and this is the lead fucking story. 

Do journalists not do news anymore. 

dougie76 and Bad Robot like this
26 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

If we go top of the league by beating them at Ibrox in December and we have flown that banner what odds on us getting deducted the points as a punishment..????...

Have they had points deducted for any of their banners in recent of games? Even by Scottish footballs standards that would be a ludicrous and outright biased punishment.

21 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Have they had points deducted for any of their banners in recent of games? Even by Scottish footballs standards that would be a ludicrous and outright biased punishment.

I'm not saying it will happen but I wouldn't put it past the cunts. 

6 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

If we go top of the league by beating them at Ibrox in December and we have flown that banner what odds on us getting deducted the points as a punishment..????...

Being punished for exposing paedophiles

only in Scotland 

25 minutes ago, Jonok said:

John B‏ @VicVinegar75 1h1 hour ago

More

Replying to @pzj_1873 @Mad_Dog_Watp @CelticFC

When the Boys Club used used the all weather pitch at Helenvale for training and games, why was the bill sent to celtic Football Club?

Is he trying to insinuate that because the boys club paid celtic for use of their pitch they are a seperate entity?! 😂 

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

PZJ just needs to be very careful about what he posts online 

That goes for us all give them nothing guys keep everything on the correct side of the laws 

Like it or not Lawyers will be looking for any reason to potentially get there client off the hook.

I only see Twitter stuff on here (in other words Im not on it).

But nothing posted isnt already knowledge elsewhere or factual, therefore cant be used in defence as defamation?

1 hour ago, Ryju84 said:

I only see Twitter stuff on here (in other words Im not on it).

But nothing posted isnt already knowledge elsewhere or factual, therefore cant be used in defence as defamation?

As long as everything posted is out in the public then its all good.