Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

17 hours ago, Jonok said:

John B‏ @VicVinegar75 1h1 hour ago

More

Replying to @pzj_1873 @Mad_Dog_Watp @CelticFC

When the Boys Club used used the all weather pitch at Helenvale for training and games, why was the bill sent to celtic Football Club?

charitable institution mate .donating money to a separate entity 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Not since I had four pints and two cheeseburgers followed immediately by a go on the waltzers have I been as close to throwing up as I have after watching that advert for a paedophile harbouring, child raping obsecenity of an organisation.

If ever there was a time for this abortion of a club to keep a low profile, it is now.

Yet their brazenness knows no limits.

Beyond sick, beyond disgusting.

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Never knew Michelle's Mum was on twitter and it is hellish what she has just posted about the abuse they are receiving.

Its shocking the poison that runs through their veins I wouldn't be surprised if she's had death threats.

I don't think it correct term government as they sit in a dissolved assembly. 

but they love to call themselves government. but they are total amateurs and an embarrassment. 

The tweets highlight that this campaign has nothing to do with football teams or religion. which is true .

Also the "governments" actions or lack of it have nothing to so with religion or football either .but 100pc corrupt due to their insatiable quest for independence. 

They highlight non stories and push for enquiries when republicans have things go against them .ie popcorn teeth .twice now .but are totally ignoring major issues that can paint republicans in a bad way .

Disgusting what this once proud country has become. 

Proud Scotsman who's ashamed of his country 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Never knew Michelle's Mum was on twitter and it is hellish what she has just posted about the abuse they are receiving.

Feel heart sorry for that family and what the SFA, SNP and celtic FC are putting them through. Was reading on FF about that wee prick Yousaf trolling her with his replies to Michelle’s tweet. Fucking hate this country!

Another beast from celtic fc up in court tomorrow as well yet fuck all has been written about it.

This is a travesty in itself, the fact that the justice minister feels so at ease, he can ignore the pleadings of a grieving family and their plight.

Are there no journalists out there with a set of balls?.........................................oh! wait a minute! :anger:

2 hours ago, johnOban said:

So the celtic coach currently on trial for abusing children Gerry King is a closed court. No one from the public allowed into the case as the jury are sworn in. @ScottishSun

From twitter 

I noticed this, why is it a closed court ? I have never seen anyone giving a reason for it being in closed court.

Helene Gray‏ @HeleneG46816352 59m59 minutes ago

More

I only hope its within the next few days and we are given the opportunity to meet with @HumzaYousaf face to face to discuss our issues & concerns. #HistoricalSexualAbuseInFootball #Scotland

2 replies6 retweets11 likes

Retweeted

Helene Gray‏ @HeleneG46816352 1h1 hour ago

More

Just to let everyone know, we've now received an email response on behalf @HumzaYousaf. It verifies that some emails sent, have been received. It advises, they are currently receiving attention & a reply will be issued to us. 1/28 replies15 retweets43 likes

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I noticed this, why is it a closed court ? I have never seen anyone giving a reason for it being in closed court.

No doubt will be the same for the rest of them! Cover up is nearly complete.

Archived