Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The boardroom aside - which must in private be in tumult about this and no doubt dreading future disclosures- I wonder how many current and former employees are genuinely fearing an early morning wake up call from various constabularies throughout the UK.

As an aside to this it is frightening to think that there are other abusers out there who are carrying on as normal in the clubs they are employed by.

These rings are usually more than just “a few bad apples” the true scale will never be known, especially if a politically deliberately disinterested, apathetic devolved parliament continues to look the other way. It’s a great pity that the victims are facing a hostile crowd and courts aside are getting little or no help. And if they cupped their hands to their ears while facing that hostile crowd I’m sure the first minister would have some words of comfort and support for the poor crowd.

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

https://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=224&a=gerald-king-of-celtic

New VB article clarifying the Gerald King involvement within the scum peado ring.👍

Suspect the involvement of the American Courts is what that lot are running from. Different ball game. 

On 22/11/2018 at 17:54, Colin Traive said:

The current “keep quiet and it’ll all fade away” approach will fail miserably if there is evidence of a ring of perverts working out of that cesspit or being supplied by this disgusting club.

If this can be proved, you can forget about points or titles - closure will be the nuclear option and nothing less will do.

It works for the catholic church so l doubt that sadly.

Gerry King case was a closed court yesterday due to legal arguments being heard. The case will not be a continuous closed court & will be open for the public. Let's see the Scottish press report on this & in particular the Barrowfield charges......@ScottishSun

From twitter

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nah, some well kent bitter ones in that rogues gallery.

I had no idea if it was real but it does look like a well done photoshop if I am honest, you seem to have confirmed that. Is it taken from a taig demo ?? which would be even better.:happy:  

2 hours ago, quabba said:

would be a great banner for us for the game on the 29th 

I have no idea who organises these things but, if it is humanly possible, that banner would be fucking dynamite.

Who on earth could challenge it and on what grounds?

It’s not religious, sectarian, political, provocative - simply demanding justice for victims of crime.

They would all spontaneously combust if that was unfurled.

Please, PLEASE make it happen

:UK:

6 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I have no idea who organises these things but, if it is humanly possible, that banner would be fucking dynamite.

Who on earth could challenge it and on what grounds?

It’s not religious, sectarian, political, provocative - simply demanding justice for victims of crime.

They would all spontaneously combust if that was unfurled.

Please, PLEASE make it happen

:UK:

Perhaps any banner should show 6 managers who knew.... 

On 22/11/2018 at 21:09, The Dude said:

Never understood why folk ask stuff like that on Twitter. There's absolutely no chance of them answering it on Twitter to someone who has no involvement in it.

Further recommendations "will be published upon the conclusion of ongoing criminal trials." (per Scottish FA website in July 2018)

There’s a few very strange things going on around questions being asked, or not in this case alright - that above is amongst the least difficult to understand in comparison. 

Surely there must be a few decent (sic) cellic fans with sympathy or compassion, just wanting to know the truth, and maybe why i was suppressed, and who are pressurising for a statement from their club ? Any evidence of this at all in the media or at general meetings or on forums etc  ?

On 27/11/2018 at 18:33, tannerall said:

Surely there must be a few decent (sic) cellic fans with sympathy or compassion, just wanting to know the truth, and maybe why i was suppressed, and who are pressurising for a statement from their club ? Any evidence of this at all in the media or at general meetings or on forums etc  ?

Very, very little. I’m not going to say none however those who have shown a glimmer of honesty or open mindedness have been vehemently attacked from what I’ve seen. I seen one guy in twitter who stated he played for CBC back then and there was in no way any truth to the separate entity theory, he was rounded on very quickly. 

They imo consider themselves above reproach, there’s a generation of them you can’t blame for feeling that way as they’ve been held to account for nothing for years. They need brought down several pegs as they’ve genuinely become a law unto themselves. 

Archived