Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

3 hours ago, Band of Brothers said:

I watched about Rotherham on this morning and pierce Morgan going crazy maybe he is one who would pick this up as he refused to read council reply and said sue me all you want it’s a disgrace.

well pierce there is a closet up here probably on a scale of a ring maybe someone could tweet him 👍

nobody in Scotland wants to creak that door open it’s a scandal pure and simple!!!

Piers Morgan who celebrated their win over Barcelona with Rod Stewart? 

Piers Morgan who describes himself as “Irish “?

I wouldn’t hold my breath.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

People should remain calm the sfa must act if they are guilty simple there is not away round it.

Agree the SFA will need to take action as it's becoming very likely that there was an organised paedophile ring operating during the 60, 70, 80's and beyond; Cairney, King & Torbett all appear together in a CBC photo and no surprise Jimmy Saville timeline is also entwined, these people congregate together as they feel safer with like minded deviants and that what they are DEVIANTS.

38 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

Agree the SFA will need to take action as it's becoming very likely that there was an organised paedophile ring operating during the 60, 70, 80's and beyond; Cairney, King & Torbett all appear together in a CBC photo and no surprise Jimmy Saville timeline is also entwined, these people congregate together as they feel safer with like minded deviants and that what they are DEVIANTS.

Don't hold your breath. SFA too busy hitting us with charges for complaint about collum. 

Yet not a word about this scum bag club and the deviants who infest it. 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Don't hold your breath. SFA too busy hitting us with charges for complaint about collum. 

Yet not a word about this scum bag club and the deviants who infest it. 

It does just confirm what is going on at the moment. :headwall: 

3 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Piers Morgan who celebrated their win over Barcelona with Rod Stewart? 

Piers Morgan who describes himself as “Irish “?

I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Pretty sure being in the position on tv he will hardly cover it up he might not be everyone’s cup a tea but enough tweets to him would make him look but I do not have it or would myself.

Who else has the balls in UK to expose them he would imo.

6 hours ago, Band of Brothers said:

Pretty sure being in the position on tv he will hardly cover it up he might not be everyone’s cup a tea but enough tweets to him would make him look but I do not have it or would myself.

Who else has the balls in UK to expose them he would imo.

have you seen the clip of Morgan and his side kick Reid get stuck into sturgeon earlier in the week .makes the wee cow squirm 

Just now, Band of Brothers said:

No not seen that usually watch them in morning as well.

I saw it on a pro union facebook page .

they totally rip her .about desperate to be part of a union that they have little influence and trade less with than a union that they have greater control of .

both got stuck in and she was in usual deflect mode .but in fairness .they didn't give her much to reply before steaming in with another hard hitting question .

seemed surreal due to normally seeing hired hands asking her favourable questions 

7 hours ago, magic8ball said:

have you seen the clip of Morgan and his side kick Reid get stuck into sturgeon earlier in the week .makes the wee cow squirm 

This week mate, would like to see that...can see clips from October?

15 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

was this week i think .when she was down telling May how to cut a brexit deal 

Seen it, was good they pinned her down a fair bit, annoying in the end as they let her off the hook I’ve been desperate to see her on, questions she simply could not answer. 

15 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

Is the King trial still ongoing ? 

That'll be the "ex Springburn teacher" 🤔 as reported in the Evening Times.  Spot the deliberate omissions from that report.

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/17268059.gerald-king-ex-springburn-teacher-denies-behaving-in-a-sexual-way-towards-boys-in-the-1980s/

A RETIRED primary school teacher told a jury he never behaved inappropriately in a sexual way towards children in the 1980s.

Gerald King, 66, gave evidence today at his trial at Glasgow Sheriff Court where he denied all of the allegations made by a string of former pupils from the school in the north of Glasgow.

The claims included him exposing himself and asking a schoolboy if he wanted to touch him, touching himself in front of another player and stripping off in front of another.

King admitted taking two pictures of a boy with no clothes on in February 1987.

In one picture, the boy is with three other team mates in a shower after they won the league at another school in, but he claimed they were innocently taken.

The pensioner, from Springburn, is accused of using lewd and libidinous practices and behaviour towards four boys and two girls between August 1984 and April 1989.

He also faces a charge of taking or permitting to be taken, indecent images of children in February 1987 at Glenconner Park, Glasgow.

King said he was a teacher from 1976 until he retired last year.

He told that he was the football coach at the Glasgow school in the 1980s.

Defence counsel Gavin Anderson asked: “To be clear, did you, at any time during the relevant period, between 1984 and 1989, behave inappropriately in any sexual way towards any child?”

King replied: “No.”

The trial before sheriff Johanna Johnston QC continues.

17 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

Only time I saw it in the media was in the Evening Times at the start of the week. 

Funnily enough the tarrier gobsites who inhabit the comments section are avoiding that one 

See DJ done a piece.... 1st comment  tarrier 

says it all 

Evening Tims 

On 28/11/2018 at 20:56, Carling1873 said:

Sadly they won’t.  Run by and for taigs and that’s before you think about the McGinn connection from when some of this was still going on.

Archived