Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Francis CAIRNEY court case started today just to keep people informed 

It'll no appear in the press tho:tu:

https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/current-business/court-rolls/court-roll?id=a4a05ca7-8980-69d2-b500-ff0000d74aa7

this one's the big one .this will link them all together 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

No read into this one tbh who is this guy and what was his role at the club mate 

Frank Cairney .he was the guy that was up on charges at the same time as Torbett 20years ago .

Case collapsed because a witness was proved to be a liar .

you will have heard about him but I reckon the Francis part has thrown you out 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Frank Cairney .he was the guy that was up on charges at the same time as Torbett 20years ago .

Case collapsed because a witness was proved to be a liar .

you will have heard about him but I reckon the Francis part has thrown you out 

:tu: Was 8 at the time of that first trial.. So many of the cunts man 

41 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Francis CAIRNEY court case started today just to keep people informed 

It'll no appear in the press tho:tu:

https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/current-business/court-rolls/court-roll?id=a4a05ca7-8980-69d2-b500-ff0000d74aa7

May not have started, this is day 1 in a Sheriff and Jury Sitting.

The mumbling man Tommy  Burns tried to bring Cairney back into the club but this was vetoed by Fergus McCann due to Cairneys "history"  does that sound like an innocent man? 

it should also  be noted that Burns said celtic backed Cairney  "to a man" after his first arrest in 1991.

this was later retracted by the club 

disgusting cunts 

IMG_2131.PNG

Do we know if there is actually an injunction in place?

The fact that our national media are ignoring these cases is a disgrace but, in their defence, an injunction leaves them no choice.

Be good to know if the sweep, sweep, sweeping was forced or voluntary.

That doesn’t excuse the SFA or the Scottish Government from launching inquiries, even if they had a caveat saying that these trials must run their course first.

The current “let’s pretend it never happened” approach is simply unacceptable 

34 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Do we know if there is actually an injunction in place?

The fact that our national media are ignoring these cases is a disgrace but, in their defence, an injunction leaves them no choice.

Be good to know if the sweep, sweep, sweeping was forced or voluntary.

That doesn’t excuse the SFA or the Scottish Government from launching inquiries, even if they had a caveat saying that these trials must run their course first.

The current “let’s pretend it never happened” approach is simply unacceptable 

dont know about an injunction. as they are reporting .even though nowhere near the profile it should have .

my guess is there could be something that lieswell has in place to keep their name out of it 

he probably has pushed the seperate entity nonsense enough and pressured the media into making sure phrases like .committed at a football park in barrowfield are used instead of committed at celtic training ground .

as it stands now it is a football park .but back then it was their training ground .but they are still avoiding any links to the club 

12 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

What is needed is a forensic examination of that cesspit, top to bottom, during the years these offences were happening and who knew what - and why they didn’t report it.

Can I suggest “Operation You’llNeverWalkAlone Tree”?

:pipe:

That song doesn't ring true for the victims of celtic's abuse, they do have to walk alone as their club and support have turned their collective backs on them

and are also trying to stiff them for compensation. So much for the great teary eyed maudlin bastards, the champions of victims the world over they have 

turned their back on their own.

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

Gerry King still at court as well?

Has Michelle Grey been forced off Twitter?

I think this is the 2nd week of the trial, if you read a wee bit back I am sure I read that.

I think Michelle has had terrible abuse on Twitter and has said she will be taking a step back. However her Mum (Helene) has someone working Twitter for her now and I get the feeling from what she posts she will not be stopping for anyone. If you are on Twitter mate see if you can find Helene and follow her if you are not already. :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Yes King trial is into 2nd week, down for 10 days. 

Cairney may not have started yet.

Got a question for you, BNB. For whatever reason these trials are not being reported upon, however, at the end of the trial will the transcripts be made public?

Archived