Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DietofWorms said:

Friday channel 4 from 7pm to 8pm. Septic child abuse report starts. It's a 3 programme series and one of the members of facebook's The Badger Loyal's cousin is going to waive his right of anonymity to give evidence against Torbett and the others. He is a big Gers fan who played for their boys club. Hopefully this blows the lid off it. 

Hat's off, takes a lot of courage.

Just now, Malkster said:

Let's hope Mr Thompson puts as much effort in this investigation as he did with our predicament

He didn't put much effort in at all, he could have gathered all evidence and looked at things in the round...instead, he took a side and listened to Phil 3-Names and Bootface Haggerty.   

I fear he may put  the same effort in again.

7 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

I doubt it will reveal anything we do not already know  tbh.

If this program puts the issue UK wide as to what these dirty paedo bastards have covered up, then it has got to be a good thing. Hoping that this will be the case and the people whose lives have been destroyed by what happened at the hands of the Parkhead paedophiles that it brings them some Justice. 

9 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

I doubt it will reveal anything we do not already know  tbh.

That’s the issue though, we do already know, it’s getting it out there to the wider public to gain momentum for a public enquiry...

It won't be an hour. 

It's Channel 4 News, it will be 5/10 mins of that max.

To be fair, they did something similar before from outside the piggery. 

The more exposure this gets the better, and if there is stuff not in the public domain before as it being said, then again even better.

It could be a catalyst for more. 

The victims can only live in hope ...

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

New evidence and using the word RINGS ,First time somebody has had the balls to say that publicly 

Problem is that rings is plural, hinting theres more than one, guess who that'll be targeted to no doubt, only one ring is known and thats over at the piggery 

41 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Problem is that rings is plural, hinting theres more than one, guess who that'll be targeted to no doubt, only one ring is known and thats over at the piggery 

For me it will be the SFA that get the finger pointed at them ,the biggest organisation in the game in this country ,

They have dug and dug for over 3 years and only Nealy who was at other organisations too ,but conveniently to suit the story it’s only ever us highlighted and Burt who was an independent scout who did a bit of scouting for us ,I would bet a lot of money we won’t have anymore nonce bastards connected as they would have been found by now 

47 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

It's a guarantee mate. Another Neely/Dunn story will be out this week as thier PR company goes to work trying to deflect.  

Even the comments on that Twitter link amato posted is full of them going yeah but what about Rangers. 

A full independent enquiry is needed into all clubs, fair way to do it. 

The taigs won't want that but as they have more skeletons to hide than any other.  

Archived