Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

Just now, Bristoe1872 said:

We should be aware that several bheast fan groups and online fan sites have been contacting Thomson attempting to drag us into it.

If there are no credible sources then our lawyers will deal with that. Channel 4 are more likely to stick to the safer ground of those convicted....what club are they all linked to again? 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Blue Nosed Babe said:

If there are no credible sources then our lawyers will deal with that. Channel 4 are more likely to stick to the safer ground of those convicted....what club are they all linked to again? 

Here's just one I noticed. I hope as you say our lawyers are watching.

"We’ve attempted to assist the Channel 4 man last weekend when we pointed out that this is NOT an issue that only concerns celtic. You will remember that he used a photograph of the front door at celtic Park in his initial tweet. We suggested to him that Ibrox should have been pictured alongside celtic Park. That has obviously has not fallen on deaf ears. During the week we provided Thomson with a professional opinion that he could listen to rather than the agenda-fuelled warped hatemongers from across the city. Grown men who take their children to the football and then chant about child abuse. Thomson appears to have read that professional opinion piece we sent him – A Professional Insight – Channel 4’s ‘Watch this Space’ with the celtic Park photograph – but if not he can read catch up HERE.

He’s taken on board that in just mentioning celtic and celtic alone he was misleading his audience. This is a matter that involves more than just celtic. Rangers, Hibs and other clubs are involved and in the Professional Insight feature mentioned above it is explained just how difficult it is to protect children from these sick, evil paedophile rings.

Much more is known about this today and all the clubs in Scotland – especially celtic – have taken all appropriate steps to ensure that there is no repeat. Thomson’s report will be a hard watch for Scottish football, yet one group of supporters, whose old club were targeted just as much as celtic by these perverted scumbags, will gleefully enjoy the report, making them almost as warped as the guilty parties who have thankfully not escaped punishment.

Thomson report is about how Scottish clubs are “dealing with its past paedophile rings,” with particular attention being given to celtic. Yet across the city the Rangers have dealt with their own “past paedophile rings” by directing victims to the old clubs’s liquidators. A shameful response, from the Rangers who even claim that they are the same club.

Ask them about that Alex."

We should all be aware that leaving it solely to Thomson is a very dangerous approach,because,as shown above, the filth will attempt,by ANY means whatsoever,to drag us into this, and given Thomson's past record we should be extremely watchful here.

"Yet across the city the Rangers have dealt with their own “past paedophile rings” .  Surely this lie alone is worthy of action?

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I reckon there will be a few surprised at the C4 coverage ,They ain’t coming up for a mealy mouthed attempt ,

Hollicom have heavy influence in the MSM up here due to where they came from ,Don’t think C4 are going to be pressurised from a couple of wankers who used to work at the record and the sun up here 

Hollicoms influence will come in how any back lash is reported up here and for any shite they can spin to  get us involved 

We can only hope for the victims sake you are right mate.

I see Helene Gray today thanking Thomson on Twitter for taking it up and she is obviously hoping he will not let her and other victims and their families. 

15 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

We should all be aware that leaving it solely to Thomson is a very dangerous approach,because,as shown above, the filth will attempt,by ANY means whatsoever,to drag us into this, and given Thomson's past record we should be extremely watchful here.

"Yet across the city the Rangers have dealt with their own “past paedophile rings” .  Surely this lie alone is worthy of action?

They are unbelievable, but surely even Thomson (who I am unsure about his balance after how he went after us) would need evidence before jumping in after filming last week, I assume it has all already been done.  

30 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I hope they can prove there was a ring operating at Ibrox....how many court cases involving us have resulted in conviction? Do we have proven links to English Paedophiles?

If they can't then I hope we liquidate hollicon....

4 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Well, I did say.

One could hazard to guess that the whole programme is scum inspired to make sure every other cunt is dragged into it, so it becomes Scottish footballs problem, not theirs. 

Our club need to grow a set and fire a warning shot across the bows of Channel 4 on any mention of our name and exactly where the problem lies, but we wont.

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Well, I did say.

One could hazard to guess that the whole programme is scum inspired to make sure every other cunt is dragged into it, so it becomes Scottish footballs problem, not theirs. 

Our club need to grow a set and fire a warning shot across the bows of Channel 4 on any mention of our name and exactly where the problem lies, but we wont.

Surely, no matter how week we think and know our board are at defending what should be defended this is one instance that it is 100% no question something that can’t be left unanswered 

If they do drag us into it I feel it would actually benefit us to say we will assist any victims if there were any under our stewardship at that time, it would really show the scum up for what they are and the rest of Scotland in all honesty, it's a problem none of them want to hear about let alone talk about.

14 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

If they do drag us into it I feel it would actually benefit us to say we will assist any victims if there were any under our stewardship at that time, it would really show the scum up for what they are and the rest of Scotland in all honesty, it's a problem none of them want to hear about let alone talk about.

If there were, I'm sure we'd have known by now, but I get your point. However, we should also pass the ball very clearly and publicly over to them from what is in the public domain, like they would do to us in their attempt to bury us, as in highlighting yes there have now been seven of their staffers associated with the club convicted of sex crimes that need investigated by the police if there were paedo rings at work. A lawyer has a list over a hundred victims and a list of 14 perp's and so on. We find the whole matter aborrent etc.

Simply, we deflect all this shite right back on to them, where it should be, or their will be no justice and they will walk away as usual. They are banking on this being deflected to other clubs "welcoming any investigation", that will take years of course and every cunt will have to silent, with the outcome  watered down and indeed them commended at just how wonderfull their child protection now is and leading everyone else.

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

They really are a shower of scum ,absolute sub human greedy for money cunts 

2 years ago when the heat started building the seperate entity myth was created 

last year when the heat was on the secret 2 year investigation bullshit was created 

and now innuendo that the current manager is a victim 

SHAMELESS FENIAN BASTARDS 

We're the only support who have called for an open and frank investigation into the entirety of Scottish Football. 

Some of us clearly feel we've nothing to hide. Some of us feel that if something has went on at Ibrox they want to know.

Either way we all wanted it brought to light. That's all that counts.

Personally I think if anything more than Neely had went on at Ibrox we would have 100% have already heard about it.

17 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

We're the only support who have called for an open and frank investigation into the entirety of Scottish Football. 

Some of us clearly feel we've nothing to hide. Some of us feel that if something has went on at Ibrox they want to know.

Either way we all wanted it brought to light. That's all that counts.

Personally I think if anything more than Neely had went on at Ibrox we would have 100% have already heard about it.

After national exposure the SFA surely can’t ignore an independent enquiry ,They have allegations against themselves so have no credibility whatsoever to be trusted with the findings of their own investigation 

All the innuendo needs to end for the good of the game ,but when was the last time anything happened up here for the good of the game 

47 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

After national exposure the SFA surely can’t ignore an independent enquiry ,They have allegations against themselves so have no credibility whatsoever to be trusted with the findings of their own investigation 

All the innuendo needs to end for the good of the game ,but when was the last time anything happened up here for the good of the game 

I don't know the ins and outs of it mate tbh. I understand there's legal reasons for official bodies like the SFA or SPFL not commenting or taking action.

What I will say is that for any of the "nothing will come of this" types on here, I heard 2 years ago that the scums lawyers walked into a board meeting and told them to expect the absolute worst from this. All the PR in the world is just that: PR. PR doesn't negate the law. PR doesn't negate the evidence prosecutors or victims lawyers have. They are fucked. I don't care how long its taken, they are fucked.

25 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

I don't know the ins and outs of it mate tbh. I understand there's legal reasons for official bodies like the SFA or SPFL not commenting or taking action.

What I will say is that for any of the "nothing will come of this" types on here, I heard 2 years ago that the scums lawyers walked into a board meeting and told them to expect the absolute worst from this. All the PR in the world is just that: PR. PR doesn't negate the law. PR doesn't negate the evidence prosecutors or victims lawyers have. They are fucked. I don't care how long its taken, they are fucked.

Hope your right ,the way they have dragged this out is disgusting with the seperate entity crap and the secret investigations nonesense ,just to take the heat off and deflect 

They should just have held their hands up and apologised and took whatever medicine was needed

Dragging it out to keep a few quid in the bank at the expense of the victims is brutal ,The blame for the cover up goes back to the old days of the biscuit tin crew but today’s regime have dragged themselves into the cover up too by trying to cover up the cover up  and should be heavily punished for that 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Hope your right ,the way they have dragged this out is disgusting with the seperate entity crap and the secret investigations nonesense ,just to take the heat off and deflect 

They should just have held their hands up and apologised and took whatever medicine was needed

Dragging it out to keep a few quid in the bank at the expense of the victims is brutal ,The blame for the cover up goes back to the old days of the biscuit tin crew but today’s regime have dragged themselves into the cover up too by trying to cover up the cover up  and should be heavily punished for that 

Its defo a tactic to drag it out but they know that none of it will negate what is happening. I think they'd hoped to dissuade victims by dragging the process out thus minimizing the financial impact of payouts. Scummy cunts.

4 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Its defo a tactic to drag it out but they know that none of it will negate what is happening. I think they'd hoped to dissuade victims by dragging the process out thus minimizing the financial impact of payouts. Scummy cunts.

I’m blaming lieswells greed in this ,dragging it out for a few more years of full bonus and wages ,He ain’t the highest paid CEO in British football for nothing and that greedy lying cunt won’t be giving up that easy 

7 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I’m blaming lieswells greed in this ,dragging it out for a few more years of full bonus and wages ,He ain’t the highest paid CEO in British football for nothing and that greedy lying cunt won’t be giving up that easy 

I think it may have as much to do with where he was when this was all going on tbh

3 hours ago, Brackley said:

Another one outed in today's online Record.

Also stated they knew as far back as 1972.

Even now I find it hard to believe there are still new offences and offenders coming to light 

Not that I didn’t think there were more ,just that there have been plenty occasions over the years for folk to come forward with their stories and break the silence 

11 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Even now I find it hard to believe there are still new offences and offenders coming to light 

Not that I didn’t think there were more ,just that there have been plenty occasions over the years for folk to come forward with their stories and break the silence 

That right Declan?

Archived