Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Underlines what a corrupt shitehole we live in 

Somebody live with the memory of abuse for years ,Picks up the courage to speak out and his own government ignore him for their own gain ,the club in question drag it out once again for their own gain ,all adding to a mans life long suffering 

disgusting 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Underlines what a corrupt shitehole we live in 

Somebody live with the memory of abuse for years ,Picks up the courage to speak out and his own government ignore him for their own gain ,the club in question drag it out once again for their own gain ,all adding to a mans life long suffering 

disgusting 

Mate, do me a favour and delete my post you quoted.

I'll post more once the programmes go out, I just don't want to jeopardise anything right this minute.

Thanks

Like I have always said I want justice for every person that's suffered at the hands of any scumbag that is first and foremost.

Have the sfa released the final recommendation for any club guilty of covering up sexual abuse yet. I know it was been held back because of on going trials

41 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Like I have always said I want justice for every person that's suffered at the hands of any scumbag that is first and foremost.

Have the sfa released the final recommendation for any club guilty of covering up sexual abuse yet. I know it was been held back because of on going trials

The SFA will say and do nothing because their favourite club is at the centre of it all. Can you imagine what would have happened to us by now? 👍

17 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The SFA will say and do nothing because their favourite club is at the centre of it all. Can you imagine what would have happened to us by now? 👍

SFA need fully investigated  independently too ,The bastards changed a ruling 2years ago that they couldn’t punish individual clubs for these child abuse cases ,why was this done and who was involved in this process needs found out .

You only need to cast your mind back 8 years to prove that the SFA would be dealing with this differently had we been at the centre of these cases ,SFA and SPL were fully aware since day 1 that we had an EBT scheme ,they knew the amount we paid to the scheme and who had trusts and signed our license every season with that knowledge ,

Only when the shit hit the fan did they have any issue and charged us with not revealing the individual amounts each players trust received,something that would have made the trusts invalid for tax relief ,

The SFA have CSA cases going on just now too and the whole lot of them need removed and we start again ,not one of them can be trusted to act in a fair to all clubs system 

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Well with another bheast making the headlines and potential new charges for some already convicted it could be a while before the SFA release their pile of watered down half arsed pish 

6 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

And Humza Useless is refusing to comment or launch an inquiry until the SFA final report.

And so we wait. And wait.

If only someone outside of this fenian satellite state would step in and uncover the story of his career.....

Very similar historic child abuse claims regarding Westminster in the news today. The usual case of everyone knew and no one did anything about it. An 'independent' enquiry basically says the abuse was horrendous and people turned a blind eye rather than act. Lord Steel has fallen on his sword because he did fuck all about Big Cyril's depravity and has taken 'early' retirement from The House of Lords at the age of 81! I feel his pain......:facepalm:

At the end of the day you get the feeling nothing really comes of these enquiries other than 'it was how it was in those days' and 'we must do better in the future'. No one really gets their arses kicked and life goes on.

Sadly that's how I feel it will all eventually play out across the city but I truly hope I'm wrong.

4 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

Sadly that's how I feel it will all eventually play out across the city but I truly hope I'm wrong.

There does seem to be several stories coming out very recently regarding abuse cases. Makes me think that folk are taking notice but may try to bury the scum case within a bigger bundle.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/scotland/victim-claims-football-abusers-worked-together-w8q05dg2n

Victim claims football abusers worked together

A man who was abused by Jim McCafferty as a boy said the former celtic kitman was part of a paedophile ring
SCOTTISH POLICE
Marc Horne
Wednesday February 26 2020, 12.01am GMT, The Times

Compelling evidence for the existence of a cross-border paedophile network will feature in an official report commissioned by the Scottish Football Association, it has emerged.

An independent review into sexual abuse within Scottish football is expected to deliver its final report within weeks. However, Martin Henry, chairman of the review panel, has told Channel 4 News that “substantive” new evidence has emerged which suggested that some notorious predators worked together to traffick young players.

Last month The Times published allegations that Barry Bennell, a former scout with Manchester City and Crewe Alexandra, and Jim McCafferty, a former celtic kitman and boy’s club coach, were part of an organised abuse ring.

Bennell, 66, is serving a 30-year sentence for abusing boys on an “industrial scale”. McCafferty, 74, was jailed last year for molesting youngsters over a 24-year period.

One survivor, Malcolm Rodger — who has waived his right to anonymity — has presented new evidence, claiming that he was abused separately by McCafferty and Bennell after being introduced to them by Bill Kelly, a former coach with the now defunct West Lothian team Uphall Saints.

Kelly, 84, was jailed in 1987 for sexually assaulting at least 12 players, including Mr Rodger, at the club over a 22-year period. He served one year in prison.
Mr Henry confirmed that his inquiry had received information which suggested that prominent abusers in Scotland and England had been working together.
“We do have substantive information to suggest that has been the case,” he said. “If you’d asked me that question a month ago I would have said no.
“There was no substantive information that we had at that time that suggested any kind of organised abuse between Scotland and England under the auspices of football.
“We have had recent accounts that suggests that was very much the case. These have been passed to the English FA inquiry.
“I’m fully confident that the English FA inquiry will come up with recommendations every bit as detailed and robust as my own.”
Mr Rodger, 49, from Glasgow, was subjected to two years of abuse in the mid-1980s after attending games, trials and tournaments in Scotland, England and Spain.
He said that Kelly and McCafferty, whom he recognised as the trainer of the neighbouring Fauldhouse United, abused him together many times.
A year later Mr Rodger accompanied Kelly on a trip to Blackpool, where he was introduced to Bennell.
Mr Rodger told Channel 4 News that the abuse he received at the hands at Bennell made him physically sick.
“The following day Bill Kelly told me, if anybody was to ask anything, just to say that I’d eaten something that hadn’t agreed with me at dinner,” he said.
Mr Rodger, a decorated former serviceman who served in Bosnia, Northern Ireland and in the first Gulf War, said that he hoped his decision to speak out would convince others to come forward.
“Everybody in Scotland knows that abuse has taken place but it’s different when there’s a face, there’s a name that’s telling them that I was abused.” he said.
Kelly, a former secretary of the West Lothian Association of Youth Football Clubs, denies having any connection with Bennell or McCafferty.
The SFA said that it was awaiting the findings of the independent review.

But don't forget...tax avoidance is a far worse crime than child rape!!!

I would love to see those dirty fhuckers nailed to a cross for this. No doubt the cover-up squad are in full session in preparation. With all their media and political allies rallying to bury any bad shit that is about to come out.

Mr Rodgers has shown a great deal of courage stepping forward. I hope this inspires other victims/survivors  to step forward also.

cfc sicken me. They harbour this  industrial scale ring, who trafficked young boys to protect their club, instead of making sure these boys had the duty care they deserved.

No amount of money will help these boys not remember what happened to them. but I hope their lawyers take cfc to the cleaners.

Archived