Don't give Mark Warburton a single penny.

Vanoli

He doesn't deserve it. He doesn't deserve to be here. He's done. 

King has plenty to answer for, but this clown has even more. Our budget dwarfs that of Hearts, and we haven't even landed a fucking punch on them tonight. We can't beat any of the top 3 teams - we don't have the quality or the guts to do it. 

The man has squandered just about every penny he has been given. If there is anything there to invest, don't give it to him - it will set us back just as far if not further than the money Ally squandered. If there's no replacement available just now, give him the wages for a couple of loans to limp us over the line in 3rd or 4th. Not a penny more. Save whatever we have for a real football manager; because this guy is no more than an ideologist, who loses grasp on reality more and more every day.  

We can keep peddling myths about how promising what he's trying to do is, or how we try and play the game the right way all we want. It's delusion. He doesn't belong here, his team don't belong here. We're falling behind Celtic every single day he stays, and he can't be trusted with any funds we could conceivably get our hands on to try and bridge the gap. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me Warburton totally underestimated the step up from the championship to the SPL. He allowed seasoned professionals especially the likes of Shiels and Law walk out the door and replaced them with prospects + Barton & Kranjkar. Granted he put a lot of faith in Barton only to have that blow up in his face when he perhaps couldn't handle some home truths put to him post Celtic defeat and then just as Kranjkar starts to show signs of improvement he gets a season ending injury.

The rest of his signings are not up to the challenge of Scottish football, Windass out again Rossiter injured (always) Dodoo looked lost tonight. Garner I think could do a job but not in a 4 3 3 formation.

He also stated on transfer deadline day last season that transfer day transfers are panic buys (Senderos)

4 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

If you don't give him a penny then you need to sack him, can we afford to? 

I know this will seem simplistic, but sack him.

If I was working for a company and failed to produce the results that were required, then I'd be sacked, no pay off. There's no difference really.

5 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

How can you prove he failed? That's subjective. A contract is a contract 

Fair enough regarding subjectivity (could go round in circles regarding that)....so gardening leave it is then :rolleyes:

....or he he could walk away 'sans' ala' Le Guen :)

10 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Fair enough regarding subjectivity (could go round in circles regarding that)....so gardening leave it is then :rolleyes:

....or he he could walk away 'sans' ala' Le Guen :)

I think le gurney was a one off though I'm not sure he really did walk for nothing. Not sure how we move things forward, frustrating!

if the realistic view was that we weren't going to challenge the mhanks across a whole season this year but were building to mount a sustained challenge next or the one after then why the fuck would you buy Hill, Senderos, Barton and Kranjcar. There is no building being done with that four, they'd be done after 12months.  Taxi for MW?  Pack yer bags and get tae...