Warburton Must Go Now. Sack The Manager.

tannerall

I still don't think he's the answer mate but he's bought himself some time......one performance like that every now and then isn't good enough for Rangers so the ball is in his court. If he / his team can repeat those performances over a number of games then he'll keep his job.  It's a results business.

If we can retain that attitude and desire over the Christmas period then I will be back on board. 

Just now I'm just going to enjoy the win over these sheep shagging inbred bastards and look forward to work on Monday morning.

Let's see how we move forward into the Hearts game.

:21:

Fucking hell I just said today aswell if We beat the sheep a lot of fuds will forget all that event before.

but it was good to see the players stand up and fight for each other and the manager.

hes a fantastic human being mr warburton and that's why many will him to succeed.

lets just enjoy the sheep hearding and give hearts a doing next week ?

25 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Leave all that out today guys .We have waiting for this kind of performance for months .Lets enjoy the whole week .We all deserve it 

Exactly, after the midweeks result and the total dissing of the manager who'd have thought we'd enjoy today's game so much.  

39 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Leave all that out today guys .We have waiting for this kind of performance for months .Lets enjoy the whole week .We all deserve it 

Totally right eejay but in fairness a few came on here midweek and tore into those that have stuck with MW. They can't be blamed for having a wee bit of......

Ach well fuck it, we all want the same thing and definitely all deserve to enjoy today.  Let's hope we kick on from here. 

2 minutes ago, markem said:

Totally right eejay but in fairness a few came on here midweek and tore into those that have stuck with MW. They can't be blamed for having a wee bit of......

Ach well fuck it, we all want the same thing and definitely all deserve to enjoy today.  Let's hope we kick on from here. 

That is fair doos mate . . I just think we should keep that for during the week .

Tonight will see me drinking lots of bubbly stuff and I may even be extra nice to her indoors :lol: