Broomloan Arrest outside before kick-off

hammer time

did anybody see why the boy was arrested outside the Broomloan Stand about 30 minutes before kick-off today. Saw him on the ground blood trickling down his forehead, about 3 or 4 police on top of him, handcuffed behind his back pinned to the ground and about to get his legs taped together so he couldn't kick out before they put him in the police van. Just as they are doing that one of the police horse backs towards him and drops it's arse about 4 foot from his face so he has the smell of horseshit in his nostrils as well to top it off  :wink:

Rangers beat Aberdeen

Main headlines tomorrow

Rangers fan in club deck disrespects Rangers great during minutes silence

Rangers Hooligan arrested after violent clash with police

Clint Hill sent off as Rangers hang on

Craig Whyte and Charles Green exclusive

But no I didn't see it, watched it on my phone 

4 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Rangers beat Aberdeen

Main headlines tomorrow

Rangers fan in club deck disrespects Rangers great during minutes silence

Rangers Hooligan arrested after violent clash with police

Clint Hill sent off as Rangers hang on

Craig Whyte and Charles Green exclusive

But no I didn't see it, watched it on my phone 

What happened at the end btw? Why was Hill and they two sheep shaggers sent off?

Police had a young lad in cuffs and put him in a van , the young lad was an absolute rocket , the filth coming from his mouth directed towards the police was horrendous. Other than that didn't see anyone , heard a bear  though next to me said a dons fan had punched a young lad about 10 for no reason .

Just now, In walter we trust said:

Police had a young lad in cuffs and put him in a van , the young lad was an absolute rocket , the filth coming from his mouth directed towards the police was horrendous. Other than that didn't see anyone , heard a bear  though next to me said a dons fan had punched a young lad about 10 for no reason .

Aberdeen have previous for hitting anyone, a set of supporters who can be proud 

We were passing them about half 2 and the sheep were starting their pish shouting and goading any Gers fans passing. The police were there and actually threw one of the sheep fans back into the line to get in the visitors gate. 

It was getting really rowdy and the wean was starting to panic a bit so we just went into the family stand so I assume it was because of this the guy was arrested.

Seen that and seen a few folk filming it for their Facebook likes.  Love the forum but hate this film it and spread the word culture. There was another thing I seen which hopefully won't appear on here and end up in the press but I'm sure the folk involved will probs have videos on social media already

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Seen that and seen a few folk filming it for their Facebook likes.  Love the forum but hate this film it and spread the word culture. There was another thing I seen which hopefully won't appear on here and end up in the press but I'm sure the folk involved will probs have videos on social media already

Was that the thing that happened at a corner? If it was I saw that too.

1 hour ago, hammer time said:

did anybody see why the boy was arrested outside the Broomloan Stand about 30 minutes before kick-off today. Saw him on the ground blood trickling down his forehead, about 3 or 4 police on top of him, handcuffed behind his back pinned to the ground and about to get his legs taped together so he couldn't kick out before they put him in the police van. Just as they are doing that one of the police horse backs towards him and drops it's arse about 4 foot from his face so he has the smell of horseshit in his nostrils as well to top it off  :wink:

Saw that mate. Apparently the guy was shouting mad shit about a premonition he had that a fud in the club deck was going to make a daft post on the internet about a daft fud in the broomy shouting during the silence and he was going to post it on RM so the polis decided to lift him and take his phone off him to save @gogzy the hassle of deleting threads later.

Mad mental scenes man.

18 hours ago, gogzy said:

remember to think before you post.  these forums are almost certainly watched by police scotland and the press.

Try not to incriminate any other bears on here ffs.

We have posters from here posting our posts on their Twitter just the other night it's an odd place when posters who have been for a while feel this is sensible behaviour towards other Ranger supporters.

They must need the twitter retweets.