Jump to content

Celtic forums


surfsup

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, BF2 said:

Who cares what they cunts are discussing?

Normal law abiding non sicko people. Normal football clubs fans would be disowning and asking for there football club to he held to account. The fans are the ones that should also be holding these sick bastards to account. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Two things about this:

1.  I don't give a fuck what those rhabid inbred bheasts discuss on their forums.

2. I don't understand why anyone would want to look on their forums to see what they are discussing.

Its a bit like pulling someone up and then asking so what do you have to say for yourself. No one is going on there for any other reason than to see if even their own fans are reacting to the news. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Normal law abiding non sicko people. Normal football clubs fans would be disowning and asking for there football club to he held to account. The fans are the ones that should also be holding these sick bastards to account. 

The child abuse scandal at that club has been known for years now.  Their "fans" have ignored it for this long, why would they stop now?

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, BF2 said:

The child abuse scandal at that club has been known for years now.  Their "fans" have ignored it for this long, why would they stop now?

This has stepped up a level, Scottish media have refused to allow it to get a full hearing until now. I didn't know about the latest one and I suspect either did many celtic fans. The fact that this club doesn't have fans outside park head right now demanding that the club is held to account for allowing what looks like some sort of pedophile ring is disgusting and it should be allowed to be discussed in here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

This has stepped up a level, Scottish media have refused to allow it to get a full hearing until now. I didn't know about the latest one and I suspect either did many celtic fans. The fact that this club doesn't have fans outside park head right now demanding that the club is held to account for allowing what looks like some sort of pedophile ring is disgusting and it should be allowed to be discussed in here. 

They are a scum club, supported by scum.  I couldn't care less what their fans say or do.  The club and those responsible for this scandal should be severely punished.  What their fans say or do is irrelevant.

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

You might find this thread will be locked just like the one i created earlier regarding the jim mccafferty admission. It was locked for some reason, like i said in the edit, hypocritical of the mods on here locking it but yet we all complain of media suppression in regards to the beasts. Hope an admin mails me the reason, if its been locked fairly i would like to know the reason. 

It's not been locked.

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

You might find this thread will be locked just like the one i created earlier regarding the jim mccafferty admission. It was locked for some reason, like i said in the edit, hypocritical of the mods on here locking it but yet we all complain of media suppression in regards to the beasts. Hope an admin mails me the reason, if its been locked fairly i would like to know the reason. 

There's a thread discussing it all in general sport section.

They have said before Bears Den for Rangers threads only.

Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It's not been locked.

I cant get on to post, i can see everything but no option to quote or reply to the thread? I'm hoping theres an IT issue here and its not moderators locking a true story in the news that i copied over. Can a mod pm me whatever the reason turns out to be :)

 

Sorted now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BF2 said:

They are a scum club, supported by scum.  I couldn't care less what their fans say or do.  The club and those responsible for this scandal should be severely punished.  What their fans say or do is irrelevant.

The reason why that is wrong is Neely. Ok it wasn't  celtic but if hibs has committed the same level of crimality as that scum club has committed they allowed a fucking pervert to be employed by our club. Maybe a blessing in disguise because the damage that cunt would of done if he went to celtic doesn't bear thinking about. Rangers did the normal thing and sack the cunt with the police getting involved, ending his career. History has shown celtic would of allowed it. 

Scum fans should be demanding action. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

The reason why that is wrong is Neely. Ok it wasn't  celtic but if hibs has committed the same level of crimality as that scum club has committed they allowed a fucking pervert to be employed by our club. Maybe a blessing in disguise because the damage that cunt would of done if he went to celtic doesn't bear thinking about. Rangers did the normal thing and sack the cunt with the police getting involved, ending his career. History has shown celtic would of allowed it. 

Scum fans should be demanding action. 

Honestly I agree with you.  But their fans are renowned for being scum for a reason.  They don't care about their club's evil history, as long as they can hate Sevco and glorify the IRA.  It should be no surprise to anyone that they're trying to sweep this under the carpet.

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

I cant get on to post, i can see everything but no option to quote or reply to the thread? I'm hoping theres an IT issue here and its not moderators locking a true story in the news that i copied over. Can a mod pm me whatever the reason turns out to be :)

That's cause your banned, it's not locked though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 25 May 2024 14:00 Until 16:00
      0  
      celtic v Rangers
      Hampden Park
      Scottish Cup
×
×
  • Create New...