If ever there was a time to go attack . This is it

eejay the dj

Surely our board after the latest attacks, can find a way to bring those scum from the east end, into focus for all their wrong doings and covering up .

The Scottish media won't touch it .We fucking know why .

While we are being attacked and carefully lied about in various media outlets . Our club sit and say nothing

Some one brave enough from our club has to come out and use this to bring Scotland's true shame into a national  focus

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72

The time to attack was the cup final and they proved then and there that they care more about building bridges than doing the right thing to protect the club and fans from attacks.

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I hope any Rangers board avoid this like the plague tbh 

Normally mate .I  may have agreed .

Last week or so . The media have being trying to dilute the situation ,bringing us into it with their lies.

The photo of the Boys playing in front of Ibrox by one such media outlet .

Tabloids on a blanket mention of the club from the East end .

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The fans being targetted is fair game. The club being targetted re the paedo slurring is clearly permitted.

State any Board member picks his nose and the lawyers will sue your arse off. The Rangers way.

That's nonsense tbh. unless it's their hair you slag then they try and sue you or take you to court.

Our board should have nothing to do with anything that happens during this sorry episode.

Let the authorities do what they will, then make judgements. If the authorities are not completely honest in their dealings with the biggest sporting scandal in history, then by all means they should speak out. If there is any hint of another cover up, then the board should act.

This should be under everyone's microscope and if not, it will show up even more corruption and coercion of people who should be protecting these victims.

I'm very sceptical of where this will and should go, but bulldozing in just now is not the right course of action.

8 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

We have not brought ourselves into this matter.

We are being tarnished with a paedo-involved brush.

Time to go into ostrich mode......

No-one is going into ostrich mode.

The whole of football is under intense scrutiny and rightly so. I don't think it's even scratched the surface yet. So for anyone to come out and pontificate on unknown outcomes is wrong just now.

The scum in the east are already outed and if I had my wish, I'd sell off all assets, donate them to children's charity's, and bulldoze the whole fucking place.

I live in hope.

6 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

No-one is going into ostrich mode.

The whole of football is under intense scrutiny and rightly so. I don't think it's even scratched the surface yet. So for anyone to come out and pontificate on unknown outcomes is wrong just now.

The scum in the east are already outed and if I had my wish, I'd sell off all assets, donate them to children's charity's, and bulldoze the whole fucking place.

I live in hope.

Believe Chelsea have made a statement since being implicated.

An ex Rangers employee has been implicated. We are being slurred by association  by images of Ibrox in articles on paedo activities.

How long before the guilty by association, no smoke without fire, Old Firm offending etc etc references become the norm?

It will happen and then folk will scratch heads asking how the fuck we got implicated.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Surely our board after the latest attacks, can find a way to bring those scum from the east end, into focus for all their wrong doings and covering up .

The Scottish media won't touch it .We fucking know why .

While we are being attacked and carefully lied about in various media outlets . Our club sit and say nothing

Some one brave enough from our club has to come out and use this to bring Scotland's true shame into a national  focus

Board and C1872 will be leading the charge - from the rear

We attack paedophilia, those who do it, those who hide it and those who permit or do not challenge it.

We publically highlight the actions our club formally took in a broadly related scenario (DR Neily article) and call on Scottish football clubs to do the same. We refer to lessons not being learned (ie the wrongs) from Saville type scenarios where previous similar offending AT THE TOP END OF SCOTTISH PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL is known to have happened but question it's scale and if/how dealt with. We ask whether football addressed and resolved the issue from the times of employee(s) of a Scottish club being jailed whilst others were investigated or whether football and the involved club(s) concealed it again as per Saville.

We demand the FA treat this with the seriousness of the English FA and conduct a similar scaled enquiry. 

We demand justice for affected, the abused youths and their families. For the innocent.

Something along those lines would work for me, as I posted on another thread.

23 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

We attack paedophilia, those who do it, those who hide it and those who permit or do not challenge it.

We publically highlight the actions our club formally took in a broadly related scenario (DR Neily article) and call on Scottish football clubs to do the same. We refer to lessons not being learned (ie the wrongs) from Saville type scenarios where previous similar offending AT THE TOP END OF SCOTTISH PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL is known to have happened but question it's scale and if/how dealt with. We ask whether football addressed and resolved the issue from the times of employee(s) of a Scottish club being jailed whilst others were investigated or whether football and the involved club(s) concealed it again as per Saville.

We demand the FA treat this with the seriousness of the English FA and conduct a similar scaled enquiry. 

We demand justice for affected, the abused youths and their families. For the innocent.

The major hurdle is the government, 100 years gag on Dunblane paedo investigations, 25 year gag on the Grampian chief police inspector abuse of Holly Greig paedo and satanic case, both gags were order by the same lord advocate Elish Angiolini, the Grampian case when she was in office there. This goes all the way to the top and they have been protected apart from some being thrown to the lions in England.

47 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I agree with what you are saying up to a point. We should reinforce our view publicly and be clear on the Neely situaion and also state no other complaints have been made and if they were they would be handled in correct manner - ie sacked and reported to Police - full transparency.

I think the Scottish FA will pick up on this eventually as they are normally a few steps behind the FA.

38 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

i sincerely hope that people in glass houses dont throw stones. your right mate its how it is dealt and i hope that the club has been consistent in the way it has addressed the recent revelations of Neilly. i dont believe for a minute that there is no organisation, no religion , no government, no charity etc that have not had the creeping hands of the types that type of character that now engulfs british football.  

Saville was the tip of the iceberg and i just hope for everyones sake that the club have dealt with these matters throught the decades in the same way they dealt with that cunt neily.

Are we that insular that we believed for one minute that it did not occur at our club.??? Yes with neily it was dealt with and as i say i hope that the values our club has shown was a consistent reaction to any any references to sexual abuse throughout the years. 

Again it it not a time for gloating on an issue thta has affected thousands up and down this country, not just in football, but in society in general. yes i totally agree with how we deal with those cunts from parkhead way at home and away and in general. they have every right to be taken to task for what their club done. As i say, let us hope and pray that we are clean and have dealt with EVERY issue of inappropriate behaviour in the right way.

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Why should our club get involved in something that has nothing to do with them ?

it involved them when pictures of ibrox were used regarding stories nothing to do with our club, thats the shite the board should be dealing with, not ordinary punters

I think the club should be staying the fuck out of this till it runs its course, by all means wade in behind the scenes to get gratuitous links to the club removed from stories as looks likes been done, Wading in to the story at this stage could be badly misconstrued and used as a weapon against us by a willing media.

Better to wait and see what develops and if its appropriate to do, even then only along the lines of demanding action from the SFA should a club be shown to be guilty, (heres hoping)

Fans groups on the other hand should be like attack dogs on this, their whole raison d'etre is to protect the club and its fan base,, its them who should be speaking out about the unjustifiable linkage of our club to this story and the absence of talk about a certain club who they're not, astonishingly, mentioning.