*** The Official Hamilton Accies vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

A lot of young bears might be happy we won tonight . I was too but we were rank in so many departments .

First up . Accies were garbage . Offered nothing . Had 2 chances .Scored 1 . Now there is a fucking surprise ,

Tonights hero scored 2 .Missed 42 . Bang average although I won't knock him the confidence boost .

What the fuck can you say about Tav . The guy simply should not be there . He is awful .Finishing is shocking .

His fitness carries him .

3 Points but we were pitiful with no composure  in so many areas . It could have even have been 2-2 at the end .

Garner has to get rid of that jacobite fucking beard too . :lol:

Ffs, waghorn scored 2, was a constant thorn in their side, and set up other chances. Don't know what else you are expecting from the guy. He was excellent tonight.

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

na i think we tend to focus on the negatives. It was a good performance, with one terrible mistake which he made cause we were coasting. Apart from that, its all good.

Friday night game, away on astro against a team who are never going to come out and play - thats a good 3 points.

Plus we could rest Hill and Miller and save their legs on hard astro - many many positives - one negative

Maybe you are right.

A quick look at results show that is only Hamiltons 3 rd loss since September

6 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Ffs, waghorn scored 2, was a constant thorn in their side, and set up other chances. Don't know what else you are expecting from the guy. He was excellent tonight.

I was expecting that . I just didn't see excellent .

I seen a guy missing chance after chance like he usually does .

Last weekends sitters

His goal was brilliant . I will give him that . 1 out of 11 odd chances .

Tap in for second that you would expect any Rangers striker of note to score .

He needs to much much more for me

Good to get another victory, having tav in midfield will cost us I reckon against better teams.  

Wes - nowt to do 7

Hodson - solid 7

wilson - came and composed 7

Kiernan - solid 8

Wallace - solid 8

Haliday - shite 5

holt - started brilliant, ran outta gas 7/8

Tav - shite 4

McKay - different gravy 9

Waggy - different gravy 8

Garner - battled and done well 8

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

He gets pelters on here because he is not good enough.  The guy is a liability.  He will be anonymous against the tims.   

He has been more consistent than anybody else in this squad all year. No superstar but nowhere near as bad as most of this squad. But no matter how good or bad he plays he gets it in the neck on here every game.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I was expecting that . I just didn't see excellent .

I seen a guy missing chance after chance like he usually does .

Last weekends sitters

His goal was brilliant . I will give him that . 1 out of 11 odd chances .

Tap in for second that you would expect any Rangers striker of not to score .

He needs to much much more for me

In fairness he is improving by the game since being brought back

9 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

na i think we tend to focus on the negatives. It was a good performance, with one terrible mistake which he made cause we were coasting. Apart from that, its all good.

Friday night game, away on astro against a team who are never going to come out and play - thats a good 3 points.

Plus we could rest Hill and Miller and save their legs on hard astro - many many positives - one negative

I agree.  Totally... but that mistake ruined a game i was enjoying.  Im delighted with the overall perforance and how we played but really hope we learn from that.

1 minute ago, sammy cox said:

Well if my granny had baws she'd be my bawsy granny.IFS  ffs we win and some still not happly ffs this place

Mate I'm happy we were outstanding for 77 mins but we should've been out of sight. But we need to turn our play into goals and we will be challenging the mhanks, instead of panic stations for the last 13 mins because we can't convert the chances our play deserves. 

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

He has been more consistent than anybody else in this squad all year. No superstar but nowhere near as bad as most of this squad. But no matter how good or bad he plays he gets it in the neck on here every game.

Fucking stop it..

Missing when it matters ie Pittodrie, Tynecastle and absolutely shat himself from Brown twice this season.

Couldn't hack it last season either when it mattered either.

Just now, folkestoneger said:

In fairness he is improving by the game since being brought back

He has got some tricks mate . He is likeable .I would be a hypocrite if I said otherwise .

I slated him before he scored but playing for Rangers . He simply has to be more lethal

3 minutes ago, He's blue he's white said:

Good to get another victory, having tav in midfield will cost us I reckon against better teams.  

Wes - nowt to do 7

Hodson - solid 7

wilson - came and composed 7

Kiernan - solid 8

Wallace - solid 8

Haliday - shite 5

holt - started brilliant, ran outta gas 7/8

Tav - shite 4

McKay - different gravy 9

Waggy - different gravy 8

Garner - battled and done well 8

Can't argue with that, Haliday is the weak link. I'm prepared to give Tav time to get used to his new role and find some composure in front of goal, he will need to because he won't be back in the defence again. 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

A lot of young bears might be happy we won tonight . I was too but we were rank in so many departments .

What the fuck can you say about Tav . The guy simply should not be there . He is awful .Finishing is shocking .

His fitness carries him .

3 Points but we were pitiful with no composure  in so many areas . It could have even have been 2-2 at the end .

Garner has to get rid of that jacobite fucking beard too . :lol:

Great result gives us 3 in a row wins that is most welcome. Good time to be on a roll although we need to improve in several areas.

Against Hearts the only times our good moves broke down was because of Tav's woeful touch or passing. He is never a midfielder and a poor fullback.

Lack of composure in front of goal also needs to be addressed. Basic stuff. It's costing us loads of goals.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Mate I'm happy we were outstanding for 77 mins but we should've been out of sight. But we need to turn our play into goals and we will be challenging the mhanks, instead of panic stations for the last 13 mins because we can't convert the chances our play deserves. 

That's been our problem all season.Games we have drawn where we have missed chances.But tonight we thoroughly deserved our win and thats what we got.