Small unforced errors

Gaz52

I thought we were really good tonight, the score line doesn't tell the story of the true dominance. 

But Halliday, what the f*ck are you doing? Then Kiernan trying to dribble out from the back when there's 5 mins to play defending a goal lead. They need to realise these wee unforced mistakes will be punished in this league (like tonight) I wish they'd cut them out altogether and we'd lose fewer goals = lose fewer points 

I don't want to take the light off a good performance though as overall it was good, Waghorn took both his goals well, especially the first. Holt, McKay and Garner all had cracking games as well. 

Let's keep this going Rangers :crabflute: 

I didn't think we were that good first half, the game was scrappy, maybe the players were unsure of the surface, we did step up after the first goal but we still need to take our chances, it always amazes me when shots on goal go well off target, dissapointing that Garner can't get on the score sheet as well.