RFCRobertson

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, FSM said:

Players demanding transfers because they don't get enough songs sung about them :lol:

Don't think I've heard a Lee Hodson song yet, so he'll be off as well if we don't get our finger out.

Heard Holt's putting one in due to his song being bent as fuck 

5 hours ago, bettertogether said:

Sorry but if your Martyn Waghorn tonight  then your pissed right off just back after a bit off bad press, played outstanding covered every blade of grass scored 2 great goals, and all You hear is some stupid "Joey Garner " song I'd be off in January.

Well done tonight Martyn.

Bet he feels the same about the Windass one - a song for a guy who never plays!

35 minutes ago, murzo said:

I'm almost certain that the whole Barton thing was because he never had a song.

"Sorry boss, I know I'm being paid a hefty wedge and I'm playing for the world's most successful club in one of the world's best stadiums in front of one of the world's largest home crowds, but you just don't know what it's like to go out there every week and listen to them sing that Joe Garner song over and over".

He's not the greatest in the world but fuck me I love him. He leaves absolutely everything out on the pitch. Total commitment from a boy that would literally run through a wall.

he brings so much and it shows the fans just want to see a player give absolutely everything. If he can get back to that Preston form of two years ago he will go down as a Rangers hero. I really like him  

7 hours ago, Smile said:

We will have to diso ngree i thouitht we were all over the place after the goal we looked lost and it took us a while to get going again, we lack real leaders on the Park.

They took the foot off the gas and with Waggy going off IT changed our out ball from over the top to INto Forres5ers feet , ITs hard to get back on pace when they thought the game was won, a lesson should have been taken tonight.

7 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Beginning to see what he offers us which is good as long as we play to his strengths but for the price we paid for him he will not score goals. In fact he doesn't even get into scoring positions.

Look at the clip on the Preston fan on Joe Garner (1st post) he scores a 2nd half hat trick after being 2-0 down at half time, no surprise two are headers second one a beauty, and a cracking half volley, he brings plenty to the table apart from goals.

9 hours ago, bettertogether said:

Sorry but if your Martyn Waghorn tonight  then your pissed right off just back after a bit off bad press, played outstanding covered every blade of grass scored 2 great goals, and all You hear is some stupid "Joey Garner " song I'd be off in January.

Well done tonight Martyn.

The same waghorn who tweeted a picture with garner just after the game having a laugh about the song :lol: lighten up , waghorns on fire got a few airings aswell 

13 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Only thing that is missing and it's starting to become a worry. 

I think it will come as he grows in confidence. I hope it does, as I like what he's got and love him to do well.

His passion and commitment must rub off on others and maybe embarassingly so, that it is now looking to have spurned them on to much improved individual performances with the fighting spirit now being shown.

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

Look at the clip on the Preston fan on Joe Garner (1st post) he scores a 2nd half hat trick after being 2-0 down at half time, no surprise two are headers second one a beauty, and a cracking half volley, he brings plenty to the table apart from goals.

He is good at what he does when it comes to battling and winning headers and free kicks. But any half decent  playing in Scottish football should be hitting at least 15 goals a season quite easy. Especially with us.

So far we have spent nearly £2m on a striker who works hard but doesn't find the net.