Glad all over (Joey Garner)

Junior Soprano

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The absolute funniest thing about all of this is the reaction from the beasts,they're spitting blood all over social media :lol:

"Pfft it's the only number wan this year they'll get" etc

They get wound up so easy about anything it's unreal,if you have FB just look at the comments section of any media outlet that posts this story,it's full of Rangers died Sevccccccccoooooooo 5-1 :lol::lol:

Pathetic beyond words that mob.

Hahaha I can imagine.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The absolute funniest thing about all of this is the reaction from the beasts,they're spitting blood all over social media :lol:

They get wound up so easy about anything it's unreal,if you have FB just look at the comments section of any media outlet that posts this story,it's full of Rangers died Sevccccccccoooooooo 5-1 :lol::lol:

We're all having a laugh and they turn it into "up the RA" and msging wee lassies what to say :lol: 

11 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

so they are. Its absolutely nothing to do with them at all as well. The song is just a laugh - no digs, or sly crap republican tribute shite or anything - and they are seething.

16 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

They are genuinely raging about this song :lol: Saddest bastards I've ever had the misfortune to breath the same air as.

Screenshot_2016-12-21-16-37-20.png

26 minutes ago, sugar_free_pizza said:

oWk2Spq.gif

the hell i thought the game was tonight, god i'm a idiot

LOL bet's you're glad you posted on here first or it might have been a lonely night for you at Ibrox :D

Reading how this has been going viral has me in tears of laughter, I really hope it's played on Saturday.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

See that poofy Grace shite they done what exactly is it all aboot? Did they make it up themselves or did some bogtrodden darren fiddly diddly o dee mob do it?

About Joseph Plunket just before he gets shot, he was part of the easter rising 1916. 

He was captured and shot before a firing squad. He's a fenian as well, part of the IRB.