Glad all over (Joey Garner)

Junior Soprano

1 minute ago, Bobby Hume said:

:thumbup:

That's a great idea mate .... and as Dave Clark along with Mike Smith co-wrote the number, I expect they will be due royalties from the sales.

How much I couldn't tell you ... but historically it's not a lot,  ± 1 or 2 pence per hit/download (?) ... but anything that could  be "Garnered" from this avenue would be appreciated...... :D

If someone has the means of contacting them with Joshua's details ..... it might just be a winner.

..... And an even bigger winner for both songwriters and the Dave Clark Five if they were to contribute their royalties to the great cause .... as this could go mega viral and help Joshua no end.

Mark Warburton is a fellow Tottenham fan, and might be the one to contact Dave Clark and reach out to him on Joshua's behalf ..... :thumbup:

Stranger things have happened.

:uk:

What about getting the lad on twitter who started this to add the wee bit in about Joshua?? I don't have twitter  or else I would send it. Lets get this rolling, the more exposure it gets the more the chance. Christmas can be magic !! RTID

39 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

That's a great idea mate .... and as Dave Clark along with Mike Smith co-wrote the number, I expect they will be due royalties from the sales.

How much I couldn't tell you ... but historically it's not a lot,  ± 1 or 2 pence per hit/download (?) ... but anything that could  be "Garnered" from this avenue would be appreciated...... :D

If someone has the means of contacting them with Joshua's details ..... it might just be a winner.

..... And an even bigger winner for both songwriters and the Dave Clark Five if they were to contribute their royalties to this great cause .... as this could go mega viral and help Joshua no end.

Mark Warburton is a fellow Tottenham fan, and might be the one to contact Dave Clark and reach out to him on Joshua's behalf ..... :thumbup:

Stranger things have happened.

(tu)

Let's make a call for @mark adair he probably has no idea about this situation, and anything is worth a try for young Joshua. I will try a download myself now this has another more worthwhile outcome. :thumbup:

Spoiler

:001:

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

(tu)

Let's make a call for @mark adair he probably has no idea about this situation, and anything is worth a try for young Joshua. I will try a download myself now this has another more worthwhile outcome. :thumbup:

Reveal hidden contents

:001:

Spot on Bud.

12 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Spot on Bud.

I have downloaded it to my Chromebook and will probably never find it to play it but it was a great song when it came out and has now taken on a new significance. Go Dave, go. :thumbup:

Edit: From an earlier post:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Glad-All-Over/dp/B0195651O4/ref=zg_bs_digital-music-track_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=WP9MV7ZNX9H38S2AVNZA

http://www.apple.com/uk/itunes/affiliates/download/?id=293032247

https://play.google.com/store/music/artist/The_Dave_Clark_Five?id=Ahzhzui2avnmkuz224vbtdjzaxa&hl=en_GB

Just now, Copland bear said:

Just got the wife to buy it, be fucking brilliant if it was Christmas number 1, currently no1 in I tunes 

Get it bought bears and belt it out before the tarrier game as they are coming out the tunnel 

no1 in Amazon or google can't remember which.

Been playing it in the background on mute all day because streaming counts towards it's position, which is why i'm pissed off it's not on spotify