Glad all over (Joey Garner)

Junior Soprano

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The official chart is only showing last weeks top songs, we'll find out tomorrow where we are.

They said we're number 40 on their twitter mate

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

As much as it's a cringey song, the "Joey Garner" bit will sound amazing if a full Ibrox does it

Really want Garner to get a quick opening goal on Hogmanay and then the fans all on their feet doing this song.

Can just imagine the scum being surrounded by thousands of bears saying this and them feeling dejected thinking

"These cunts are meant to be deed"

I'd fucking love Garner to get a hat-trick against the bastards next Saturday!

Either that, or a 1-0 winner from Clint Hill Ć  la Big Ehiogu! Ā 

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

Realistically we'll be lucky to get into the top 20. The song isn't on any streaming sites and we started buying it 3 days after the count started. But the publicity is fantastic and the laugh has made it more than worth it.

Right now it's at number 40. but even with it's combined sales it's still only a third of what the top 5 have.Ā 

Damn good effortĀ 

7 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Realistically we'll be lucky to get into the top 20. The song isn't on any streaming sites and we started buying it 3 days after the count started. But the publicity is fantastic and the laugh has made it more than worth it.

Agreed Ben.

4 hours ago, markem said:

The bonus of all this is that it's a cracking track. Ā Very catchy.Ā 

Ā 

I thought that too when it first came out in 1964, so I bought it then.Ā I'veĀ still got the original single - but no record player now!

I think I'll download a copy right now...

Ā 

Ā 

20 minutes ago, fitalspark said:

I thought that too when it first came out in 1964, so I bought it then.Ā I'veĀ still got the original single - but no record player now!

I think I'll download a copy right now...

Record players are easy to get now. A new one is 50 quid. They work fine. Interesting that old albums seem to survive better than the singles. I guess the singles were cheaply made. They all still work though.

Ā 

20 minutes ago, fitalspark said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

Record players are easy to get now. A new one is 50 quid. They work fine. Interesting that old albums seem to survive better than the singles. I guess the singles were cheaply made. They all still work though.

Ā 

Ā 

Might follow up on that - got a bunch of old albums & singles from the 60s ,Ā 

Cheers

49 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

I just figured out how to download the song and have done it.Ā Ā  It's great - I remember buying the original record way back when it was first released.Ā Ā  I've probably still got it somewhere in the attic.

I don't know if it can get to No1, or whether it is even possible for that to happen.Ā Ā  The main thing is it creates a buzz, a feel good feeling, and a bit of fun at this time of year.Ā Ā Ā Hope to hearĀ it belting outĀ loud and clear at Ibrox.Ā  And if it inspires Garner to get some goals then even better.

Do you fancy selling yours too?

What else ya got on vinyl?