Glad all over (Joey Garner)

Junior Soprano

5 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

:taig:

What are you talking about? There were fans that were talking about it being UK #1 and it only got to #31. I hardly think that makes me one of the potato brigade to be annoyed and why would I be annoyed at the Radio 1 presenter for mentioning Barton instead of Garner if I was one of them? It was apparently second favourite at one point with the bookies.

39 minutes ago, weeto said:

What are you talking about? There were fans that were talking about it being UK #1 and it only got to #31. I hardly think that makes me one of the potato brigade to be annoyed and why would I be annoyed at the Radio 1 presenter for mentioning Barton instead of Garner if I was one of them? It was apparently second favourite at one point with the bookies.

:taig:

9 hours ago, weeto said:

The little mix song been in charts for 5 weeks.glad all over 1 week,so great effort from the fans,the song will keep going up.

I'm not a fan of that type of music, but it's clearly better than the other shite it's competing with, the very fact that fans of other bands with their pathetic let's grind, sing about sex and get the old tits out routine are getting irate at a genuinly better written and constructed song is quite funny to me.

Are we evolving or devolving? Can't quite remember.