Rangers are letting ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ in early to do a display

K.A.I

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

On my opinion? My opinion isnt as black and white as you hope. 

When it comes to being offended, I believe that everyone has the right to be so. We complain about society of today...everything is banned - we ban our way out of every problem. My way of thinking is somewhat different... 

Think we all know what you mean and on the whole our club and support doesn't wail about insults but this lot are a bona fide IRA group. Surely a permissible exception

1 minute ago, William McBeath said:

Think we all know what you mean and on the whole our club and support doesn't wail about insults but this lot are a bona fide IRA group. Surely a permissible exception

We will just have to trust our security detail to do their job. The IRA mob are cunts, I completely agree.

As I type this, we have 125 miles pr hour winds :lol: 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Ah I see 

I'll get Chris graham or Houston to do a blog to confirm it and then link you 

Oh FFS ... I'm just asking if it's true or not & if there's a story anywhere to back it up but you have to be a wank about it all.

Also, jumping all over the board of RFC about a story that could turn out to be completely false is just as stupid.

If it's confirmed if it's truth then I'll be complaining as much as you but to bitch & moan about the board on a baseless rumour will make you look a fool.

12 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Stop any fuckin nut case from even allowing it in the first place.
Best to err on the side of caution and be on our guard with these horrible republican fenian cunts.

Well said Scotty ...... Prevention is better than Cure ..... :thumbup:

:UK:

Just now, Ace said:

Oh FFS ... I'm just asking if it's true or not & if there's a story anywhere to back it up but you have to be a wank about it all.

Also, jumping all over the board of RFC about a story that could turn out to be completely false is just as stupid.

If it's confirmed if it's truth then I'll be complaining as much as you but to bitch & moan about the board on a baseless rumour will make you look a fool.

How can I link you to a story when it's something I got told from 2 credible sources? Do you live in the real world ?

19 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

I think most supporters know about the GB but also realise that for whatever reason the authorities and the board at cfc seem very reluctant to do anything about their behaviour. Anyway couldn't give a fuck about them, their club or anything to do with them.

Your forgetting this is about Rangers acknowledging them by letting them into Ibrox early so they arrange their display when their name and banners are often a salute to the IRA?

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

And to requote due to your edit - club1872 have seeked a response to the club in response to this..

ive a feeling the club are going to say not allowed never was which is great ... even if it's conflicting to what I've been told .. I'm happy to be called a stirrer or a liar - I don't care - I'll take one for the team provided the bottom line is it doesn't happen 

Nice one mate ....:thumbup:

:UK:

4 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

Club 1872 are aware of the concern and anger this rumour is causing and have sought suitable clarification from the club.

And at this stage that is all we are asking. 

However I hope a "reciprocal agreement" is not the excuse. Theres no reciprocity with this mob.

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

And at this stage that is all we are asking. 

However I hope a "reciprocal agreement" is not the excuse. Theres no reciprocity with this mob.

I think you already know my own personal stance on this Cush from my earlier response.

1 minute ago, William McBeath said:

Your forgetting this is about Rangers acknowledging them by letting them into Ibrox early so they arrange their display when their name and banners are often a salute to the IRA?

So Rangers have definitely said that the GB can come into Ibrox early and set up their display whatever that display is. As far as I can make out there is nothing definite by anyone.I may have missed something about it but don't think anyone has said that the club have definitely said they can.Could be  wrong right enough.

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

How can I link you to a story when it's something I got told from 2 credible sources? Do you live in the real world ?

So it IS just an unconfirmed rumour then, that's all I was asking ... thanks (eventually)

5 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

So Rangers have definitely said that the GB can come into Ibrox early and set up their display whatever that display is. As far as I can make out there is nothing definite by anyone.I may have missed something about it but don't think anyone has said that the club have definitely said they can.Could be  wrong right enough.

No you've not missed anything 

it's upto you to believe what you want - even though I'm heavy in the op I believe what I was told ... club1872 are on the case so let's see the outcome 

1 minute ago, D'Artagnan said:

Yes it is Ace - though it seems to be doing the rounds.

I've seen it elsewhere too, hopefully just rumour but there are tales of CFC doing similar for Union bears and this being a reciprocal agreement 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

No you've not missed anything 

it's upto you to believe what you want - even though I'm heavy in the op I believe what I was told ... club1872 are on the case so let's see the outcome 

Well exactly.Let's see what the club have to say before anyone jumps the gun and starts world war three.I don't want any of those cunts in Ibrox and not just the GB none of them but that's a whole different matter again.

1 minute ago, Ace said:

I've seen it elsewhere too, hopefully just rumour but there are tales of CFC doing similar for Union bears and this being a reciprocal agreement 

Yeah it probably is an agreement but if If it is then it's time to end it after the last 3 displays 

can you not appreciate that ?

1 minute ago, sammy cox said:

Well exactly.Let's see what the club have to say before anyone jumps the gun and starts world war three.I don't want any of those cunts in Ibrox and not just the GB none of them but that's a whole different matter again.

Yeah but the club (so to speak) are proven liars so .....