Rangers are letting ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ in early to do a display

K.A.I

fuckin livid another example of the board showing how incompetent they are by shoving their heads up the arses that wanted us dead. They should be putting one over them  rattling bead bastards open the broomloan 10 mins after kick off  scrutinise every fukin ticket any creased or torn get the obsessed mhanky bastards to pay another 49 or refuse entry while being as slow as possible .

26 minutes ago, Barasa said:

Hopefully it's a give them enough rope moment, but suspect it's obaf related.

Doesn't matter what they display, they will get away with it. They seem to be some form of untouchables just now with regards the authorities with all parties shit scared to highlight and/or punish them properly. Token gestures from Uefa, ignored by the SFA, propaganda spread by the media.....i don't think they can get any lower than those hanging effigies and next to nothing was done. Banners with the word h*n on them and no action taken. They can do, say, sing and display what they like. Us? We dare not even whisper the word fenian or even mumble the billy boys for fear of spending time behind fucking bars! 

3 hours ago, ale_ said:

I was speaking to someone earlier. Who was at the piggery for the 5-1 game. A Rangers fan of course.

And before the turnstiles opened in general.

He ( and i cannot remember the orginisation) he belonged to. ( Rnagers fan :))

And they were allowed in to put red, white and blue flags on every seat.

So i think something similair is happening.

So i guess that can only be fair???? No?

None on my seat that day or any around me.

2 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Doesn't matter what they display, they will get away with it. They seem to be some form of untouchables just now with regards the authorities with all parties shit scared to highlight and/or punish them properly. Token gestures from Uefa, ignored by the SFA, propaganda spread by the media.....i don't think they can get any lower than those hanging effigies and next to nothing was done. Banners with the word h*n on them and no action taken. They can do, say, sing and display what they like. Us? We dare not even whisper the word fenian or even mumble the billy boys for fear of spending time behind fucking bars! 

There must be a line somewhere for the insurgents. Fuck knows where, but somewhere, surely?

As stated, the way we were herded in and out of savilledome and we are to allow them early access? Fuck right off! Defo no cards on seats around me, in fact the best memory I have of that day was @eejay the dj giving it large to Nichola's polis on the way out and down Springfield Road.

11 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

As stated, the way we were herded in and out of savilledome and we are to allow them early access? Fuck right off! Defo no cards on seats around me, in fact the best memory I have of that day was @eejay the dj giving it large to Nichola's polis on the way out and down Springfield Road.

Defo was a display mate, might only have been only lower tier though.

17 minutes ago, Barasa said:

There must be a line somewhere for the insurgents. Fuck knows where, but somewhere, surely?

They mimicked hanging us from the stands for crying out loud. They can clearly do whatever the hell they like. Does it get any worse than that? They sing what they want. They put whatever they want on banners. They tell whoever they want to fuck off. The authorities have made them believe they can do whatever they like. I don't think there is a line for them. 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Defo was a display mate, might only have been only lower tier though.

Lower tier, there was a flag next to every seat already set up in our end and we got in well before kick off. Though after that display of hanging, shouldn't let them in early. If that  means they change it for our support too so be it.                                                                                                                                            

21 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

If this happens all ST holders & suppprters clubs should bombard the board with complaints

I nearly included Club1872 in that but I can't see them stepping out of line

What good would it do this board watched as supporters got attacked at the Cup final and attacked at Motherwell then punished our Support

Letting these bastards in early for a display? I wouldn't let them in at all!

Ffs, I don't know who's the biggest cunt, them for asking, or our board for giving them permission?

Wrong for so many reasons, the biggest being that these fuckers, did everything in their power to try to kill our club, when we were on our knees, gasping for breath. Dignified silence? There's nothing dignified with this decision.

2 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Aye the groin brigade are gonna ask our board to check their spelling 

Fuckin sickening if this is true ,or even has been true 

Why not have a whip round and leave the cunts a wee present like a wee miniature of buckfast and a small can of deodorant and maybe something they can suck on like lemons to keep them from smiling at the way the board would treat us.
The cunts wrecked and abused the good people of Amsterdam and were given a legal team and dinner plus a guided tour of the state aid arena.
We defended old, young and handicapped people from invading thugs at hampden and a disproportionate amount of Rangers fans were prosecuted.
The majority of right minded people on this thread wish this STOPPED.