Rangers are letting ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ in early to do a display

K.A.I

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

For once I hope Mark Dingwall is correct - although the comments on FollowFollow are alarming about them being allowed in at ten am. 

If Rangers have done a u-turn great even if it's alarming they said ok in the first instance. 

Looks as if it's been KO'd. 

Would imagine Martin gave the OK amd once the board realised they've told them where to go 

31 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Would imagine Martin gave the OK amd once the board realised they've told them where to go 

Where would Dingwall get this info, considering he's no longer involved in a formal capacity?

Are the club informing people such as Dingwall before the official fans group?

32 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Im not surprised by him giving the ok tbh.

Its as i said earlier in thread this is a decision for normal employees at ibrox but hes been over ruled

38 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

For once I hope Mark Dingwall is correct - although the comments on FollowFollow are alarming about them being allowed in at ten am. 

If Rangers have done a u-turn great even if it's alarming they said ok in the first instance. 

The situation needs clarified. We seem to stumble from one mess to another without anything ever being clarified.

I wonder how 1872 will feel at Dingwall getting the info first?

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Still a boot in the baws to go to shitholes like Hamilton etc. every second week and have little chance of a ticket for our biggest game.

Don't go to Hamilton. 

Give your money to Rangers only and watch the game die on its feet. 

Then we make our move into the English leagues.

1 minute ago, thebooler said:

Don't go to Hamilton. 

I once agreed with this. But no club died while we were domoted so that idea doesnt work

2 minutes ago, Skelf said:

I once agreed with this. But no club died while we were domoted so that idea doesnt work

Really? Do you think Hibs and Dundee Utd will last much longer if they don't get back up this year? Why did they end up there in the fist place?

Hearts?

Killie had to sell their hotel or they were being closed down.

I assure you Skelf, another season without us and many were done.

10 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Don't go to Hamilton. 

We're never getting into the English leagues. People really need to accept that and let it go.

19 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I was thinking about this earlier,  did we not let dundee hibs in early before the cup game a cpl year ago ? Sure they tried a card display but the broomie was half empty 

That Was the semi final mate. It was sfa run and as such would have been there rules and security in place for it. 

35 minutes ago, bluegecko said:

Rangers will not facilitate a flag display by Celtic fans at the New Year’s game

The vile behaviour by Celtic fans at Parkhead during the last Old Firm game means that no group will be allowed in to set up a display at Ibrox..   The agreement between the two clubs to allow rivals fans to create such choreographies has been negated by the the murderous racist and sectarian display Celtic fans put on at Parkhead.

No such display will be facilitated by Rangers.

Individuals fans may of course sneak in materials one-by-one but the early opening of access and the carting in and distribution of boxes of materials by groups of Celtic fans is now at an end, due solely to their behaviour.

Celtic and the relevant authorities are aware of this decision.

This is good news, where did you get it from mate?