Rangers are letting ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ in early to do a display

K.A.I

5 hours ago, thebooler said:

People have received emails saying they've had a request and it should be remembered that Bheast fc provided the same facility to UB's earlier in the season.

I think Dingwall posted this to kid people on he's important.

But he IS IMportant mate, he has the tools to get messages out to a fair few fans at a touch of a button, no dIfferent from admin here but ITs up to the INdividual IF they believe the message being pushed.

5 hours ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Why do we put away fans into the corner between the SJ and BR stands? Is there actually a reason for it?

This means we have two “no man’s land” zones either side – lost revenue with two banks/columns of empty seats and extra security for each area.

Also, how often is the corner actually full? And it is very visible on TV.

Why not move the Union Bears there permanently?  Provide them with “appropriate facilities” like a wee sound system, boards for messages, bevvy, whatever they need to get the atmosphere going –you never know, it might even spread either side of them.

Then the away support could be stuck where the UB currently are. No empty seats required to one side of them (although a netting system could be put in place) and their allocated columns of seating could be reduced/increased as required, depending on what club (I’m sure Inverness could fill two columns of the lower section of the BR).

This would also reduce the away supports TV exposure – after all, it’s Ibrox, our home.

I couldn’t imagine any club needing anything like the full capacity of the lower BR stand other than the PD O’Philes, so we would only need to give them the lower section with a few columns of “no man’s land” between them and the UBs.

Segregation is easier there. Not just seats but turnstiles, food stalls, bogs.

Probably also means we can't accidentally drop cups of piss on them if they were for instance in BF1.

Lots of operational factors that we're not really aware of I'm sure.

10 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Probably also means we can't accidentally drop cups of piss on them if they were for instance in BF1.

Aye, turnstiles, food stalls and bogs could be a problem but not insurmountable,

As for accidently spilling a large Bovril mug full of Presbyterian pish over a tarrier, well I don't see a problem with that,   :rangers:

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Aye, turnstiles, food stalls and bogs could be a problem but not insurmountable,

As for accidently spilling a large Bovril mug full of Presbyterian pish over a tarrier, well I don't see a problem with that,   :rangers:

Bovril mug?

Fuck that, xxl diet Pepsi cup minus the Pepsi, plus steaming hot stinky piss. Oops,...

13 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You make a lot of good points there mate. In fact, i think the club would implement it but its probably the police and safe access to and from stadium which prohibits it is 

tbh the board missed a trick here, when the request was put into Rangers by, im guessing ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, Rangers should have contacted the tarriers and said that ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ want entry early for a display but to keep ourselves correct we'd need images and identities of the ones that did the display at the midden earlier this season

Not a chance they would give us this info, so we call them out on it, tell the world that the fenians wouldnt release info about criminals to us

4 hours ago, gmcf said:

Good . 

Now that that seems sorted , can we now start arranging our own display . I'd go for the Union flags around the stands , like we did on a European night a few years ago and a big Stuttgart styled No Surrender :lol: 

Along with the Ulster banner, being part of our heritage, just like their terrorist flag is part of theirs.

14 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Along with the Ulster banner, being part of our heritage, just like their terrorist flag is part of theirs.

? Yep , the whole lot , though as plumGER has said , it's the display of the team on the park is the one that matters . 

24 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We should just have a simple banner with the number of the child abuse hotline.

Simple and effective.

Thats no a bad idea actually. I usually hate banners that aren't about us. But small truthful banners reminding them of their dirty deeds are good

If you think a child is in immediate danger. Don't delay – call the police on 999, or call us on 0808 800 5000, straight away.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Hate displays. Flags, scarves, singing, clapping and roaring. 

Holding thousands of wee display cards just makes the atmosphere quieter, less intimidating and more generic.

Agreed .. well I like flags - but proper flags like Union flags, Ulster flags etc.

We have proven loads through the decades and recently that we don't need stupid red, white and blue cards and tifo flags getting waved about to make a spectacle. After we done the Union flag display one against Porto they should have been stopped with the exception of the Armed Forces days at Ibrox as it wouldn't be topped.

Take a look at any old game against them at Parkhead or Hampden for example and see thousands of Bears with the proper flags/colours of our country and in fine voice.

Now it's ultra's trying to out-do each other with crap to be honest. 

I know I'm sounding like a miserable cunt as they're only making some noise and colour but I've thought for years they are inadvertently killing it instead. 

22 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

So. Guessing basically. 

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

So. Guessing basically. 

It's a good guess of his to be fair mate. 

I remember a few years ago on the news when we played the beggars at Parkhead in the Scottish Cup (in reference to the 20-25% ticket allocation the away team is entitled to) and it was Kenny Scott at the time saying he won't be requesting more tickets for Rangers and explained that the existing ticket arrangements that are in place are fine because (like the league games) what we give each other is suitable due to segregation, kiosks, toilet facilities, entrance/exit's etc. 

17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's a good guess of his to be fair mate. 

I remember a few years ago on the news when we played the beggars at Parkhead in the Scottish Cup (in reference to the 20-25% ticket allocation the away team is entitled to) and it was Kenny Scott at the time saying he won't be requesting more tickets for Rangers and explained that the existing ticket arrangements that are in place are fine because (like the league games) what we give each other is suitable due to segregation, kiosks, toilet facilities, entrance/exit's etc. 

Yeah - a similar thing happened with dundee at Ibrox in the Scottish Cup last season. They had the corner and bf5/4. They wanted more tickets but the way the segregation works Rangers told them they would need to buy an extra 2 sections, BR5/4 from memory. Dundee knew they wouldn't sell that many so didn't take them. 

It's why the tarriers will never be put in the club deck. It's impossible to police outside the ground. 

23 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Although I completely agree, there was a time when away fans were in BF1 so it was acceptable then. I can't remember when it even changed to the corner, was it just when they were filled in?