Rangers are letting ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ in early to do a display

K.A.I

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know this is going to sound utter shite so give me all the incoming you want - but I'd honestly rather listen to nothing than some of the stuff they display and sing.

Just my preference but it's true. 

Ibrox has been a morgue for the majority of games going back about 30 years ago anyway with the exception of Old Firms, certain European nights and the odd game there's something at stake. It's nothing new. 

I applaud their effort but it's not my cup of tea at all - especially as these displays and songs filter into other games where we are traditionally fantastic anyway. 

I agree with this. Everyone has their own personal taste but they make me cringe . The songs are shite and generally the banners are pish. Ibrox is boring when not a big game but other stadiums are the same. To have one small section of kids dancing about just looks daft imo 

8 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Can't believe that this has somehow morphed into a UB bashing thread. Only on RM can we turn so quickly on our own. The banners and displays from these guys have been first class and their constant noise is much better than sitting in the morgue  that most football grounds experience. Fuckin modern football fans getting embarrassed because the younger fans have the energy to bounce and sing for 90 min's? Utter bollocks.

Don't blame the UB just cause that other mob are being allowed to set up some sort of display at Ibrox 

Nothing to do with them singing for 90 mins,fuck I used to do the same in the east enclosure.

Its the shitey ultra chants that absolutely no one outside BF1 is interested in.

Its the card displays or displays in general when there's no need as I've said before there's no better sight than RSC flags and the Rangers support giving it big licks at parkhead fucknose why they thought putting  a red white and blue flag on every seat would be a good idea.

My seasons in BF2 and that fucking drum does my tits in,why they feel the need to bang it through songs like build my gallows etc only they know.

Taigs have embraced this ultra shite no chance will we.

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Can somebody confirm that we aren't letting the fucking taigs into the ground early to set shite up?

Unless we're secretly packing them into a fucking gas chamber there's no reason for this. 

Apparently people's emails to the club have been blanked and we are still waiting on the response from Club1872's concerns. 

We will know come kick-off if Rangers have stuck to the agreement or binned it.

13 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Fair enough K.A.I.

From my point of view I have no problem with a group of young Rangers supporters coming along to Ibrox, getting behind the team and adding colour and atmosphere at the same time, many of their displays and banners over the years have been excellent though like yourself some of their songs aren't exactly my cup of tea but  I guess they're restricted to what they can sing when everything they do is recorded by a police force who appear all to eager to make criminals out of them.

They sing there ultra chants no one joins in..

They sing traditional Rangers songs and the majority of the broomie joins in,I see this happening every 2nd week.

Surely they must see the same..

36 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Can't believe that this has somehow morphed into a UB bashing thread. Only on RM can we turn so quickly on our own. The banners and displays from these guys have been first class and their constant noise is much better than sitting in the morgue  that most football grounds experience. Fuckin modern football fans getting embarrassed because the younger fans have the energy to bounce and sing for 90 min's? Utter bollocks.

Don't blame the UB just cause that other mob are being allowed to set up some sort of display at Ibrox

That's the exact reason that they look to be allowed into Ibrox for a display BECAUSE the UB got into Parkhead to do likewise. 

Why does 40 thousand other Rangers season ticket holders have to be subjected to a GB display in our stadium because 100 UB's wanted to do a display at Celtic Park. That's the point.

I agree with the gist of your post though - it shouldn't turn into a UB bashing thread but it's still relative in a sense when it get's discussed in detail. 

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

Apparently this is not happening.  If they do have anything then it won't be due to RFC allowing them in early.

Where did the initial rumour start?

Wouldn't surprise me if Dingwall started the rumour in the first place just to give the impression that he'd been told personally that it ain't happening!

3 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Apparently this is not happening.  If they do have anything then it won't be due to RFC allowing them in early.

Where did the initial rumour start?

Where did you hear that from? just interested as apart from Dingwall's comment about Rangers cancelling the agreement we've not heard anything back from the club or C72.

It started (on here) when I made this thread saying I'd heard from 2 good sources that David Martin has agreed to let them in early to do their display provided it's nothing illegal. I text Fishtank the 2 sources on Thursday as he knows them too.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Where did you hear that from? just interested as apart from Dingwall's comment about Rangers cancelling the agreement we've not heard anything back from the club or C72.

It started (on here) when I made this thread saying I'd heard from 2 good sources that David Martin has agreed to let them in early to do their display provided it's nothing illegal. I text Fishtank the 2 sources on Thursday as he knows them too.

Email yesterday from excellent source.  

55 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

They sing there ultra chants no one joins in..

They sing traditional Rangers songs and the majority of the broomie joins in,I see this happening every 2nd week.

Surely they must see the same..

Hardly any song spreads outwith BF1 in the majority of games.

1 minute ago, D'Artagnan said:

I can confirm that the information contained on FF is consistent with that we have received at Club 1872 - that there wil be no early entry afforded to Celtic supporters for the purpose of erecting displays. And any banners or displays which are promulgated will have been surreptiously brought in between turnstile opening and kick off.

Brilliant news.

1 hour ago, Real Ranger said:

What an utter shite post.

Every song they sing might not be a traditional Rangers song but they do add colour and atmosphere to Ibrox at times when there would be none. In the bigger games when our support is up for it we can barely hear them.

See this thing that they add atmosphere to Ibrox it's a total myth. 99% of the shite they sing is cringeworthy as fuck and sounds like it's been made up on a school playground. All their daft displays are pointless as well, as someone in this thread has pointed out the last decent display we had was the saltires/union jack card display in the Champions league which was nothing to do with them because most of them were probably still in primary school.

Each to their own but personally I find them a pain in the arse and wouldn't miss them if they were disbanded tomorrow.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

That's the exact reason that they look to be allowed into Ibrox for a display BECAUSE the UB got into Parkhead to do likewise. 

Why does 40 thousand other Rangers season ticket holders have to be subjected to a GB display in our stadium because 100 UB's wanted to do a display at Celtic Park. That's the point.

I agree with the gist of your post though - it shouldn't turn into a UB bashing thread but it's still relative in a sense when it get's discussed in detail. 

Fair enough but our club aren't under any obligation to let them set up a display. With the history of the GB well known I agree there's no way we should allow it. They will probably go tit for tat but I doubt if any of our support will miss us having another display at the piggery.

4 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Fair enough but our club aren't under any obligation to let them set up a display. With the history of the GB well known I agree there's no way we should allow it. They will probably go tit for tat but I doubt if any of our support will miss us having another display at the piggery.

I know what you mean, mate. Your right when you say we wouldn't miss having another display at the Piggery. We make our own noise and spectacle there with our own flags and colours and songs. Prefer that in future than the display last time. 

But it's all immaterial now - I believe D'Art and JCD when they say they aren't getting allowed in now. Result. 

53 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

I can confirm that the information contained on FF is consistent with that we have received at Club 1872 - that there wil be no early entry afforded to Celtic supporters for the purpose of erecting displays. And any banners or displays which are promulgated will have been surreptiously brought in between turnstile opening and kick off.

Brilliant.

Fuck the mutant bastards.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know what you mean, mate. Your right when you say we wouldn't miss having another display at the Piggery. We make our own noise and spectacle there with our own flags and colours and songs. Prefer that in future than the display last time. 

But it's all immaterial now - I believe D'Art and JCD when they say they aren't getting allowed in now. Result. 

Nice one.

Think you (almost) deserve a pat on the back for highlighting this.

:thumbup: