Rangers are letting ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ in early to do a display

K.A.I

56 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

I can confirm that the information contained on FF is consistent with that we have received at Club 1872 - that there wil be no early entry afforded to Celtic supporters for the purpose of erecting displays. And any banners or displays which are promulgated will have been surreptiously brought in between turnstile opening and kick off.

Great news. The less opportunity they've got to spew their vile republican filth the better. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

That's the exact reason that they look to be allowed into Ibrox for a display BECAUSE the UB got into Parkhead to do likewise. 

Why does 40 thousand other Rangers season ticket holders have to be subjected to a GB display in our stadium because 100 UB's wanted to do a display at Celtic Park. That's the point.

I agree with the gist of your post though - it shouldn't turn into a UB bashing thread but it's still relative in a sense when it get's discussed in detail. 

Were you complaining about the UB display at the piggery at the time?

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Cheers lol but there will be a few voices getting the digs in saying I only said it to rustle against the board and there was never any intention of them getting in anyway or something. 

There's a couple hinted at it but I don't care. All I want is them to be denied early entry for their display - anyone else can call me what they want 

More the fools them then KAI.

Im aware of it being discussed on 3 other Rangers forums as well as on other social media forums.

Just now, Real Ranger said:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpeg

Top 2 are brilliant mate. As was the Shoulder To Shoulder one aswell to be fair but there's far too many like the Parkhead one that adds nothing and is a bit of a joke. But yup, kudos for them ones. That's the way the displays should be. 

2 hours ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Dingwall started the rumour in the first place just to give the impression that he'd been told personally that it ain't happening!

He's devious enough, and he won't like being put to the side by the club or 1872.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Where did you hear that from? just interested as apart from Dingwall's comment about Rangers cancelling the agreement we've not heard anything back from the club or C72.

It started (on here) when I made this thread saying I'd heard from 2 good sources that David Martin has agreed to let them in early to do their display provided it's nothing illegal. I text Fishtank the 2 sources on Thursday as he knows them too.

And I know people who've had email replies from the club pointing out that the Bheast afforded the UB's the same priveledge at the Bheast dome.

Talking to a Steward today who will be at Ibrox, said him and the rest of the stewards were told on Saturday that the taigs will be let in early

to set up a display.

Whether they do or don't, I don't care. I do my best not to pay any attention to the filthy fenian scumbags when

they come to our stadium. Can't help but see them when the team are attacking that end though. Apart from that,

I ignore the chunts. Just concentrate on supporting the team.

Whatever the real issue was, whether the club was planning to let them in early then reneged when all hell was let loose, or changed their minds soon after the Piggery sectarian abuse. What matters now is that the club and club1872, are fully aware of the supporters feelings regards that horrid club and their vile support, bringing their bigoted, terrorist loving apparatus to Ibrox.

Hopefully the club will listen favorable to the representations of the support and our representatives, to vastly reducing their ticket allocation for all future games at Ibrox. The Old Firm is dead, best lay it's ghost to rest.

6 hours ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

See this thing that they add atmosphere to Ibrox it's a total myth. 99% of the shite they sing is cringeworthy as fuck and sounds like it's been made up on a school playground. All their daft displays are pointless as well, as someone in this thread has pointed out the last decent display we had was the saltires/union jack card display in the Champions league which was nothing to do with them because most of them were probably still in primary school.

Each to their own but personally I find them a pain in the arse and wouldn't miss them if they were disbanded tomorrow.

Lot of shite imo mate. The last three games at Hampden have been belters, and the one at Easter Road v Raith, plus a few at Ibrox. 

3 hours ago, jimgers said:

Whatever the real issue was, whether the club was planning to let them in early then reneged when all hell was let loose, or changed their minds soon after the Piggery sectarian abuse. What matters now is that the club and club1872, are fully aware of the supporters feelings regards that horrid club and their vile support, bringing their bigoted, terrorist loving apparatus to Ibrox.

Hopefully the club will listen favorable to the representations of the support and our representatives, to vastly reducing their ticket allocation for all future games at Ibrox. The Old Firm is dead, best lay it's ghost to rest.

I wish I shared your optimism, but the board will never listen until their hand is forced. Thankfully guys like @K.A.I and lots of others are in the wings waiting for their fuck ups, and act accordingly.

19 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Lot of shite imo mate. The last three games at Hampden have been belters, and the one at Easter Road v Raith, plus a few at Ibrox. 

The last one at Hampden was awful. Hopefully putting an end to these displays. They've had their day.

I swear to fuck I can feel the hatred brewing on the lead up to this. It's been due to erupt with the fans for ages now and Saturday, Hogmanay of all times, there will be nothing but hatred in the air and I can see it boiling over at he game and then right into the wee hours of January 1st.