Rangers are letting ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ in early to do a display

K.A.I

If true then its a disgrace. Ill be emailing to confirm if true. Bad enough our fans are subjected to a hatefest at the asylum arena in 1st game. Now we are going to be subjected to it at our own patch? Thats not fucking on. Only thing they should be arriving early for is a systematic scheme booting. 

Id be reluctant to blame the board here. Dont think decisions like this are discussed at boardroom level.  Some just want to use that as a stick though.

Pretty sure the UB didn't get in early at the Piggery. It was just random red white and blue flags that were on the seats iirc. And they unfurled the banner at the bottom of the stand, hardly a pre-mediated and set up display. 

You can bet your bottom dollar that this GB display will be about Rangers and nothing more. Maybe even a Palestinian protest, which the club will do fuck all about 

Just now, Skelf said:

If true then its a disgrace. Ill be emailing to confirm if true. Bad enough our fans are subjected to a hatefest at the asylum arena in 1st game. Now we are going to be subjected to it at our own patch? Thats not fucking on. Only thing they should be arriving early for is a systematic scheme booting. 

Id be reluctant to blame the board here. Dont think decisions like this are discussed at boardroom level.  Some just want to use that as a stick though.

The board are still responsible if they allow it they can step in any time and veto it 

are you telling me the head of security won't have a briefing with anyone from the board before an old firm match at Ibrox?

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The board are still responsible if they allow it they can step in any time and veto it 

are you telling me the head of security won't have a briefing with anyone from the board before an old firm match at Ibrox?

We all know head of security is a dick. Lets be honest. Id like to think a higher power will step in given enough pressure

They have maybe not even gotten that far yes seeing we have a home game before the nappy sniffers

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

There's no precedent or agreement though .. if there was then the wording wouldn't have been "request for entry has been agreed" on the screen shot I seen 

It's an informal arrangement. You obviously know that.

There's not point continuing this conversation though as I won't change your mind. Continue the mock outrage. 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

This is a new low for me, these people are not ordinary fans IMO, they have an agenda and should not be allowed into our stadium to do any display.   

Our singing section is youngsters who on the whole do a great job of behaving considering their age. Half of this lot are middle aged and even the name is a reference to terrorists. I seen a joke in another thread that MOH had liked a republican dirge on the net which would be unbelievable given its a slap in the face to just about our whole support but these guys make displays showing the faces of IRA murderers.

The way our club seems to let anything go shows they don't know our club much better than outsiders. I think outsiders would probably be more inclined to take no shite from the media either and would ban them quicker. The likes of Speirs got away with smearing our club for years before the club banned him. But if the club lets these cunts in early when they would gladly see a lot of us dead then they are in need of some education. Daft as this sort of thing should be simple to all our employees let alone the board.

If true then this will likely backfire and see the board take a lot of grieve from the wider support. They'd better hope its not sash wearing hanging effigies again.

1 minute ago, Lidl said:

There's not point continuing this conversation though as I won't change your mind. Continue the mock outrage. 

Mock outrage. ??

Do you actually call yourself a Bear? 

1 minute ago, Lidl said:

Honestly go take a fuck to yourself ... mock outrage ...well there's a 4/5 page thread full of us 

trolling weirdo 

6 minutes ago, Lidl said:

You can't be fucking serious? There is no informal arrangement! Even if there was, after the pish at the giro, I think we would be well within our rights to tell them to fuck off! 

Embarassing that you think this is acceptable! 

This really is a new low by the club if it happens. Seriously wouldnt even let a single stinking cunt from the greetin brigade into ibrox

If there are banners with their usual bile there this decision needs to be imvestigated and sorted pront

If only there wasss a fans group that could get this looked into and stopped now eh?:wow: