Rangers are letting ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ in early to do a display

K.A.I

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Some of our fans care way too much about what Celtic and their fans are doing.  I don't give a fuck about their banners, hard hats, UEFA rule changes, nor would I sing songs for their benefit at Ibrox.  The Bears' Den is for Rangers related chat.

I disagree with your statement. It's for everything related/connected to Rangers/Ibrox etc.

I am glad this was posted as it is good to know such things (if true)

I work with millions of savco fans and this is new to me

If they arrive early and do it then fair enough.

Ibrox will probably open 11am surely. Maybe earlier.

Im sure for a 3pm game its 130 easy

But if Rangers Football Club accomodate letting savco fans in earlier than Ibrox actually opens season ticket might not get renewed.

its not as if we need savco fans anyway, we could fill it with rangers fans

so, if true, strange decision

2 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

An option on a 'belief' - theres no source or substance 

I woukd have checked this story out more before posting and causing mayhem. As it stands i just cant believe it on 2 counts 

1. Do yiu really think theyd ask?

2. Do you really think the club would let them? 

I do think they'd ask. We had a display at the piggery this season. The difference is none of our groups have held up banners with terrorists on them or calling protestants H** scum or subhuman.  That's why they should be told to get to fuck but our board want to be pals with them

6 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

An option on a 'belief' - theres no source or substance 

I woukd have checked this story out more before posting and causing mayhem. As it stands i just cant believe it on 2 counts 

1. Do yiu really think theyd ask?

2. Do you really think the club would let them? 

It seems unrealistic I'll grant you that. But theres been plenty of things happened behind the scenes at our club that many have deemed unrealistic - and we have lived to rue it.

Not sure the responses in this topic  fall into my definition of "mayhem"  by the way.

It's not unrealistic in the slightest. 

The board have said more about building brides and making pals with those who wanted us dead than they have about anything else. This wouldn't surprise me at all if it's true

1 minute ago, Willis said:

The board have said more about building brides and making pals with those who wanted us dead than they have about anything else. This wouldn't surprise me at all if it's true

Rangers and Celtic behind the scenes at boardroom level have always been cosy - I've no doubt that old habits have fell back into place (especially with this lot at us) ... 

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

If your correct mate then ill be the first to apologise. 

No need mate

I just don't want it to look like, if it gets blocked behind the scenes after complaints, like I made it up or stirring it. 

Im going to text a mod/admin my source - they will verify. 

5 minutes ago, Willis said:

i'm a bit of both - It seems a little unrealistic in the cold light of day - but it wouldn't surprise me at all if it was true - not one bit.

BTW, Ive no reason to doubt the OP

19 minutes ago, ale_ said:

I disagree with your statement. It's for everything related/connected to Rangers/Ibrox etc.

I am glad this was posted as it is good to know such things (if true)

I work with millions of savco fans and this is new to me

If they arrive early and do it then fair enough.

Ibrox will probably open 11am surely. Maybe earlier.

Im sure for a 3pm game its 130 easy

But if Rangers Football Club accomodate letting savco fans in earlier than Ibrox actually opens season ticket might not get renewed.

its not as if we need savco fans anyway, we could fill it with rangers fans

so, if true, strange decision

Celtic were always going to hold up banners.  Some are just looking for reasons to be offended or use this as another excuse to attack the board.  If you don't want to renew your season book because of a Celtic display then you're a mug.  Man up FFS.

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Celtic were always going to hold up banners.  No reason for mass hysteria shown by some on here.  If you don't want to renew your season book because of a Celtic display then you're a mug.

I think the issue is more us giving them access prior to the game - in effect this would be seen as the club facilitating the whole process - rather than not expecting them to bring banners. In short, I dont expect us to actually help them.

I agree with your last sentence.

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Celtic were always going to hold up banners.  No reason for the hysteria shown by some on here.  If you don't want to renew your season book because of a Celtic display then you're a mug.

By the sounds of it, it looks like some sort of card display, that's why they need to set it up, you can bet it's going to be offensive to our club and we're letting them do it.

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

By the sounds of it, it looks like some sort of card display, that's why they need to set it up, you can bet it's going to be offensive to our club and we're letting them do it.

Their fans were always going to hold up banners that were anti Rangers.  We'll hold up similar banners to them.  This is how it always has been.  The board aren't letting anyone do anything they'll do it anyway.  Some said they wanted the poisonous atmosphere back but one card display and I already see some throwing in the towel.  

8 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Their fans were always going to hold up banners that were anti Rangers.  We'll hold up similar banners to them.  This is how it always has been.  The board aren't letting anyone do anything they'll do it anyway.  Some said they wanted the poisonous atmosphere back but one card display and I already see some throwing in the towel.  

Holding up banner is one thing mate.. but allowing them into our home to setup a card display in order to insult us ?  In fact.. the board are now complicit here... 

EDIT:  If it's all true of course 

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Are you an actual retard ? No cunt cares if they bring their dirty bedsheets , this is about our club giving them early access too set up displays , I can't take a fucking can of juice into the game but we're gonna open up early too allow them in with bags and boxes of materials too insult us 

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Are you an actual retard ? No cunt cares if they bring their dirty bedsheets , this is about our club giving them early access too set up displays , I can't take a fucking can of juice into the game but we're gonna open up early too allow them in with bags and boxes of materials too insult us 

Good post mate 

51 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

I'm pretty sure the last time when we played them at Ibrox they were allowed in early to put green and grey flags in all their seats. 

Aye think I mind that actually. If it's a display like that then fair dos. But we all know what they cunts are about