Rangers are letting ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ in early to do a display

K.A.I

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Maybe Club1872 could put some pressure on the club to veto?

i know this seems like the default phrase every time people are unhappy with something but this isn't a dig at them - they really are in a position to have a word and something they could have some control over. 

It's incredible that the point would need to be made to the club however if it does they should be the body to do it. Liaison between club and fan is their role is it not? Tbh i have no right saying what they should be doing as they no longer get money from me. 

Is this speculation or fact, do you know mate?

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

This board not fit for purpose. The only thing they protect is their investment. Nothing else matters.

I will guarantee the GB display wil not break any rules, but it will be very unsavioury and may even shock as they sink to new depths of immorality. The mhedia will spin it and demonise us as a consequence. Them's the rules of the game.

We in turn should have the biggest Brit/Ulster banner fest ever, accompanied by the biggest BJK and Scum fc paedophile banners ever seen. Give it TBB loud and proud. If we don't we will still be accused of it anyway. Let the whole world see who and what they are.

Staying silent has not worked and TBH there is nothing dignified in it and in this backwater, is interpreted as guilt.

I also hope the board sit there feeling the shame, for the shameless incompetent cowards that they are.

One hundred percent mate.

Just now, markem said:

Is this speculation or fact, do you know mate?

I suppose it's not fact until the day of the game and they get in and do it but as it stands I've had 2 good sources tell me "David Martin of Rangers has agreed to their request provided there's nothing illegal" 

ive had 1 UB tell me they've not right after it, another going to contact the club to see one way or another and another UB say he thinks it's happening. 

im just putting it all out there and in interests of fairness the 3 UB comments as they do displays and know the routine etc

the 2 who's said it's been agreed, who I consider good sources I've text Fishtank as par for the course as he knows them both too and will verify 

Can't quite believe they would allow this. It's bad enough 8000 of those animals are in plain sight in the broomloan without them being allowed to do a display like this for watching millions to see. Especially when they always do displays about us rather than their own rancid club. If it's allowed it'll show how out of touch with the fans this pathetic board really are. 

1 minute ago, billsim1984 said:

Can't quite believe they would allow this. It's bad enough 8000 of those animals are in plain sight in the broomloan without them being allowed to do a display like this for watching millions to see. Especially when they always do displays about us rather than their own rancid club. If it's allowed it'll show how out of touch with the fans this pathetic board really are. 

Something that just occurred to me reading your post... 

allowing it knowing fine well they will give themselves a shown up and be exposed for the disgusting cunts they are?

or am I crediting Rangers with too much intelligence ?

Just now, johanhentze said:

This. If we are allowed it then we cannot complain even though its a bitter pill to swallow.

How can we not complain? I don't care for the UB's ... and the display at Parkhead was the worst one I've seen so because the UB's want to do a shite display all Rangers fans have to endure vilth directed at us at the Hogmanay Ibrox game ? 

Nupe no chance 

Just now, K.A.I said:

allowing it knowing fine well they will give themselves a shown up and be exposed for the disgusting cunts they are?

Maybe a master stroke from our club:lol: There is absolutely no doubt the content of the display will be offensive and aimed at us so maybe we're giving them enough rope to hang thenselves. (Pun unintended after their last display with the effigies.) 

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I suppose it's not fact until the day of the game and they get in and do it but as it stands I've had 2 good sources tell me "David Martin of Rangers has agreed to their request provided there's nothing illegal" 

ive had 1 UB tell me they've not right after it, another going to contact the club to see one way or another and another UB say he thinks it's happening. 

im just putting it all out there and in interests of fairness the 3 UB comments as they do displays and know the routine etc

the 2 who's said it's been agreed, who I consider good sources I've text Fishtank as par for the course as he knows them both too and will verify 

Unreal. 

I tend to be too lazy or apathetic with shit like this in general but if that is confirmed I will complain to club. Honestly, fuck that. 

22 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Their fans were always going to hold up banners that were anti Rangers.  We'll hold up similar banners to them.  This is how it always has been.  The board aren't letting anyone do anything they'll do it anyway.  Some said they wanted the poisonous atmosphere back but one card display and I already see some throwing in the towel.  

Right so let's say we did something similar, full support holding up cards saying BJK, do you think we'd be allowed to organise it ?

I have no idea what they want to do, might be Guid New Year but I doubt it, just hope the club know.

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

In a normal society maybe however not now, not here.  They can do what ever the fuck they want. It will go unchallenged. 

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Right so let's say we did something similar, full support holding up cards saying BJK, do you think we'd be allowed to organise it ?

I have no idea what they want to do, might be Guid New Year but I doubt it, just hope the club know.

One we don't even know for sure whether they are being let in to do any kind of display,plus we don't know what that display if any is going to say,but I would like to think that IF they are being let in to do any kind of display if said display is deemed illegal or grossly offensive that the police will prosecute the instigators of this display.Maybe putting to much faith in the police or Rangers security to actually acquire the names and addresses of the organisers of this display before letting them into Ibrox in the first place and finding out what said display is going to be.

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

How can we not complain? I don't care for the UB's ... and the display at Parkhead was the worst one I've seen so because the UB's want to do a shite display all Rangers fans have to endure vilth directed at us at the Hogmanay Ibrox game ? 

Nupe no chance 

They let us in, we let them in. Doesnt really matter if you care for the UBs or not.. thats not the point. 

2 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

One we don't even know for sure whether they are being let in to do any kind of display,plus we don't know what that display if any is going to say,but I would like to think that IF they are being let in to do any kind of display if said display is deemed illegal or grossly offensive that the police will prosecute the instigators of this display.Maybe putting to much faith in the police or Rangers security to actually acquire the names and addresses of the organisers of this display before letting them into Ibrox in the first place and finding out what said display is going to be.

In amongst that is a good point you make ... if it happens hopefully we are intelligent enough to take the names and ID etc ... not that I want it in the first place but if it's happening then it would be a good idea to do that 

Just now, K.A.I said:

In amongst that is a good point you make ... if it happens hopefully we are intelligent enough to take the names and ID etc ... not that I want it in the first place but if it's happening then it would be a good idea to do that 

Well I would like to think that in these days of potential terrorist atrocities that Rangers security and Scotland's finest wouldn't be letting anyone walk into Ibrox without them knowing who they are and what as I say IF any form their proposed display is going to be.That might be putting more faith in Scotland's finest especially than they deserve right enough.

10 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

We do let them in i remember the last time UB were complaining as they faced more rigorous checks to get in than the scum did. They even had some banners removed.