Dave King claims Rangers will hold money in reserve until January

Smile

Just now, Smile said:

Why do you not go along and speak to him, it may just be me but I see the start of a real relationship forming.:aberdeen:

Well he can come along to where I sit  or is that not just embarrassing pish talk or better still as I said earlier pop into any boozer on PRW and share his opinion with everyone in there I'm sure they would all sympathise with one of RMF resident high posting hard men. MMm I don't think so right enough.Just an idea if we are going to talk even more pish.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Since you were left out I gave you a wee like. Saviour it, I don't normally like tarriers. :happy:

Is that what you've come to calling someone a tarrier lol coming from someone who congratulated Aberdeen ok you must be right after all you've made 26k posts.

Well I'm going to my kip, Merry Christmas and good night to all my fellow Protestant Rangers supporters, have a good day tomorrow.

Sammy try and have a wank into your wanking sock the night pal and relieve some tension. 

50 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

Well he can come along to where I sit  or is that not just embarrassing pish talk or better still as I said earlier pop into any boozer on PRW and share his opinion with everyone in there I'm sure they would all sympathise with one of RMF resident high posting hard men. MMm I don't think so right enough.Just an idea if we are going to talk even more pish.

You'd have to tell him where that is surely, I'm hearing wedding bells.

I think he said this in the hope that  we would be competing with Celtic still at Christmas, unfortunately for us and lucky for Dave King we aren't.

We should look to bring in 3-4 loan players to ensure that we secure 2nd spot and aim to win the Scottish Cup. It's imperative that we have the opportunity of European football this year. 

What we should do is have an honest revaluation of our current squad and situation, love Halliday etc. but him and the majority of the squad are not of the quality to be starters in a squad that is capable of challenging the scum, we probably need a good 5-6 additions to be starters, and they won't be cheap.

This is the time now Dave Can't keep saying it's the next window he's going pull out money and get in some decent players. it's time now with the team looking quite frail all over the park to actually fulfill some of the Promises.

23 hours ago, HeHaw said:

I think he said this in the hope that  we would be competing with Celtic still at Christmas, unfortunately for us and lucky for Dave King we aren't.

We should look to bring in 3-4 loan players to ensure that we secure 2nd spot and aim to win the Scottish Cup. It's imperative that we have the opportunity of European football this year. 

What we should do is have an honest revaluation of our current squad and situation, love Halliday etc. but him and the majority of the squad are not of the quality to be starters in a squad that is capable of challenging the scum, we probably need a good 5-6 additions to be starters, and they won't be cheap.

I think it's a revaluation of this board that is needed and notice served upon them, otherwise nothing will change.

No buying of ST's, just pay on a game by game basis. That threat should shock them into some kind of action. Just shit or get off the pot Dave!

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Personally i wouldn't give Warburton a penny.

He signed 11 players in the summer and not one of them has strengthened us.

I am still not convinced by Mark and understand what you are saying, but he will be our manager for the foreseeable future, so I think we have to hope he has learned from these mistakes and give him some cash to spend next month.

Having said that I think anyone we get in will be a loan, maybe with an option to buy in the summer. :nailbiting: