BR2

Miller time

There was a wee guy. Didn't look older than 12 who was with an older guy bout 35. Wee guy was absolutely smashed. Eyes rolling the lot. Was falling about at his seat too. Found it heartbreaking was wanting to say to a steward but it's a bit of a tough one. Anyone see this boy?

When we got back into town he was walking past Gregg's on Buchanan Street shouting fuck yer Glasgow but no one was with him. 

1 minute ago, Queen's_highway said:

There was a wee guy. Didn't look older than 12 who was with an older guy bout 35. Wee guy was absolutely smashed. Eyes rolling the lot. Was falling about at his seat too. Found it heartbreaking was wanting to say to a steward but it's a bit of a tough one. Anyone see this boy?

When we got back into town he was walking past Gregg's on Buchanan Street shouting fuck yer Glasgow but no one was with him. 

My old boy said he seen him mate. Said he was wrecked 

15 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Couple of pints before the game is good to loosen up before the game and get the voice ready for the occasion. But getting absolutely mangled, especially at that age, is becoming the norm, and is influencing this behaviour from the young bears. Shame on the parents/guardians too

1 minute ago, Willis said:

Calm doon fs it's Christmas. His dad probably just wanted a lie in tomorrow so ensured his boy would be too hung over to be up at the crack of dawn opening presents

Looked like he was on blues the way his eyes were . Also alcohol. It was quite disturbing to see mate. I'm not easily shocked 

22 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Looked like he was on blues the way his eyes were . Also alcohol. It was quite disturbing to see mate. I'm not easily shocked 

I think you are mate

Just now, Willis said:

I think you are mate

Most normal people would be shocked at a 12 year old being totally fucked like that.

A child of that age (yes child) being in that condition is a disgrace and anyone who contradicts that is clearly just a mongoloid.

There a wee boy near me in BR2 who swears like a trooper - was quite funny against Aberdeen callig them all the sheep shaggers under the sun. This wee kid is lucky if he's 8 or 9. 

Although it's kinda funny to others, I don't understand how the Dad can just sit there and listen to it.

I think if Rangers played regularly like they did today we would all be drinking to numb our senses - that was diabolical today.

7 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

There a wee boy near me in BR2 who swears like a trooper - was quite funny against Aberdeen callig them all the sheep shaggers under the sun. This wee kid is lucky if he's 8 or 9. 

Although it's kinda funny to others, I don't understand how the Dad can just sit there and listen to it.

I think if Rangers played regularly like they did today we would all be drinking to numb our senses - that was diabolical today.

I hate to hear kids swearing. Its not right. I was brought up with SFA but manners were always drummed into me. Its also a thing I drummed into my kids. I have no hesitation in telling adults if their spawn is a cunt.. Shame about wee guy that QH saw today.The parent needs his baws kicked over his shoulder.

3 hours ago, CLRFC said:

Couple of pints before the game is good to loosen up before the game and get the voice ready for the occasion. But getting absolutely mangled, especially at that age, is becoming the norm, and is influencing this behaviour from the young bears. Shame on the parents/guardians too

I'd say a couple a pints at 12 year old is wrong in every way imo