Big Rab Marshall and the Louden

Miller time

23 hours ago, paisleyroad said:

The louden was also handing out hot rolls to fans at the end of the game on the street as they walked past to head home, nice gesture i thought

My free cheese and ham roll certainly made the walk back to the bus a lot more enjoyable ?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

A real gsture which surely puts to bed any allegations that they are "chasing the blue pound". Well done the Marshalls. Hope you have a very prosperous 2017.

I drink in The Louden but a few rolls doesn't put to bed some of the allegations made on here.

On Sunday, December 25, 2016 at 11:04 PM, Queen's_highway said:

In the queue for the underground yesterday and he came out n gave my wean n my friends boy a selection box

Was a great gesture and want to say a big thanks cause my wee boy was so happy about it. 

So a grown man was handing out sweeties to bairns outside a Subway station ? Bet the DR have a fiekd day.

16 minutes ago, Ace said:

What allegations would that be?

There's plenty still on the site if you search the proprietors name using the search box above.

Just now, piperpete said:

What sort of morals do you have, you obviously have thoughts that some allegations made are true but you take the mans free food :tongue:

Morals of a lazy bastard, I live 2 minutes round the corner :lol:

Just now, Louden_Greg said:

Which ones that haven't been addressed?

If they've been addressed the apologies, but at the time it didn't seem like they were (I can't even find the posts made in last few months anymore?).

There's still several in old threads that are now locked (admittedly before you posted on here).

Anyway, didn't want to go into it or I would of elaborated in original post.

14 minutes ago, BEE said:

If they've been addressed the apologies, but at the time it didn't seem like they were (I can't even find the posts made in last few months anymore?).

There's still several in old threads that are now locked (admittedly before you posted on here).

Anyway, didn't want to go into it or I would of elaborated in original post.

Elobarate please. I have googled here before and apart from some laughable made up snp stuff I can't remember much from before I posted here (think I've been a regular on here for 3 years so these allegations must be rather niche)

4 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

Elobarate please. I have googled here before and apart from some laughable made up snp stuff I can't remember much from before I posted here (think I've been a regular on here for 3 years so these allegations must be rather niche)

I've dropped you a PM with the old thread, no point posting on here for everyone to dig back if it's all bullshit.

7 minutes ago, BEE said:

I've dropped you a PM with the old thread, no point posting on here for everyone to dig back if it's all bullshit.

it was - it's funny the stories you hear over the years. 

I remember a guy going on FF saying we had torn up a charity letter in a group of collectors faces (first saying it was my dad and then my mum) neither of them where in the pub that day so I went and sat through 8 hours of CCTV footage to see who spoke to the charity lads. - it was a quiet Sunday at KP and there was about 20 people in the pub for the period and we knew everyone of them. 

Turns out some guy just made it up as the collectors didn't go past the pub and they were supposed to go to them all. 

I was raging and to be fair the guy who posted it on follow follow was seething at the guy who told him it. 

speakin' of pubs...

Watched a few games at the Ibrox Bar in Benidrorm Spain in the past.

Lots of Bears and great atmosphere. Mate told me the other day that the owner, John Wallace and family, were paedo scum and laugh at us all the way the way to the bank.

Heading for Benidorm in February, emday know if Wallace supports the scum ?

17 hours ago, baxterboy said:

speakin' of pubs...

Watched a few games at the Ibrox Bar in Benidrorm Spain in the past.

Lots of Bears and great atmosphere. Mate told me the other day that the owner, John Wallace and family, were paedo scum and laugh at us all the way the way to the bank.

Heading for Benidorm in February, emday know if Wallace supports the scum ?

John and Wilma aint taigs mate.