*****The Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread*****

KeyserSoze

I think there will be a few changes with Saturday looming....... a reckon we may see MOH dodoo and Miller stating ........windass on at 60mins...... hodson LB Tav going back to RB. Potentially forrester starting. Need the 3 points hoping for an improved performance after Saturday but will take another 1-0 win .

Guest Lloyd72

Wes

Tavernier   Kiernan    Wilson    Hodson  

Crooks

Forrester                Windass       

MOH                                                     

Garner/Waghorn     Miller

He said he would make changes for this game so I think he'll give Holt, Halliday, Wallace, Waghorn/Garner, Mckay and Hill a rest before the scum game. I'm not sure about crooks as a player but I hope he can come onto a game as Halliday has been shite. 1-0 win for Rangers

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

I would give him a run against them, other teams have given them problems by going at them with pace. 

Who do you take out of our front three though? Can't be garner imo because he's our only out ball when they inevitably stop us playing out from the back with their high press, Mckay is one of our more creative players and has been on decent form recently, a lot on here would say miller has to start as he is also very good against them and Waghorn has been on decent form in front of goal.

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Who do you take out of our front three though? Can't be garner imo because he's our only out ball when they inevitably stop us playing out from the back with their high press, Mckay is one of our more creative players and has been on decent form recently, a lot on here would say miller has to start as he is also very good against them and Waghorn has been on decent form in front of goal.

From the three you mention, Waghorn. I don't think he would give them much of a problem to be honest, MOH could with his pace. But Garner would need to have his shooting boots on to capitalise on anything MOH did create. 

Mc Kay is worth a risk because he can produce a bit of quality providing he takes the brave pills pre match.

Miller simply because he's been there and done it and there's a chance he still has one big game goal in him. 

10 hours ago, Amac9 said:

Foderingham 

Tavernier Kiernan Hill Hodson 

Forrester Halliday Holt

Waghorn Miller McKay

that will do for me

i would not risk wallace in case he did not make sat

would like to have tav back for right back and give hod a run at left before tarriers just in case we have to go with this back 4

any win will do i think

(maybe not start forrester)