London pubs for Hogmanay game

TheBluebells

2 hours ago, TheBluebells said:

This seems to be the popular shout, easy to get to from the tube also, appreciate the heads up mate! 

Every time I have tried to head there via tube there have been engineering works on whatever line Farringdon is on, Sunday is the day for them,  and I have headed to the Temple, the one time I did get there it was jammed but the atmosphere was a bit flat as it was the Hampden semi where we never turned up, KMD's time in charge.

3 hours ago, pcbear said:

Every time I have tried to head there via tube there have been engineering works on whatever line Farringdon is on, Sunday is the day for them,  and I have headed to the Temple, the one time I did get there it was jammed but the atmosphere was a bit flat as it was the Hampden semi where we never turned up, KMD's time in charge.

Ah I see, might go with the better atmosphere. 

My Dads had a terrible year and I'm wanting to take him somewhere good for the game as it's been years since we did that together so atmospheres a big factor, I'll be shouting and screaming anyway! 

Appreciate the advice mate. 

If you're out for a piss up there's a wee boozer right by Stamford Bridge called, "The Chelsea Pensioner" - atmosphere will be brilliant as they're also playing later in the day. Will be busy but nowhere near as busy as The White Bear.

You need to be on guest list but can sign up online.

4 hours ago, BEE said:

If you're out for a piss up there's a wee boozer right by Stamford Bridge called, "The Chelsea Pensioner" - atmosphere will be brilliant as they're also playing later in the day. Will be busy but nowhere near as busy as The White Bear.

You need to be on guest list but can sign up online.

Cheers mate, more options the better.