Lost away ticket

TheQueensEleven

2 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

Try phoning st Johnstone and explaining the situation. They may print one and have it waiting for you tonight. If you can remember the seat number etc that will probably help aswell. 

Was going to post basically this. Iirc rangers only take to do with sending it out and other than that yer kinda fucked?

Pretty sure someone on here said that he hadn't received his in the post, phoned St Johnstone and they said they would print another if he didn't get it the next day, but if you've lost it yourself they might not have that because it would be too easy for lots of guy's to just do that for a way in for a m8, hope you find it 

56 minutes ago, TheQueensEleven said:

Managed to get through to the ticket office and they just said go to St. Johnstones ticket office any time after 5pm with ID. Sorted.

Glad you are sorted mate. I remember at killie I lost 6 tickets once. Luckily there was loads about and my pals were good enough to help me towards the cost. 

1 hour ago, TheQueensEleven said:

Managed to get through to the ticket office and they just said go to St. Johnstones ticket office any time after 5pm with ID. Sorted.

That's a result. Am surprised by that, but fair enough if that's the case.

Think I'd be checking with St Johnstone TO and getting name of someone there that's working tonight who can expect you.

But then I'm always a cynical cunt ?

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Pretty sure someone on here said that he hadn't received his in the post, phoned St Johnstone and they said they would print another if he didn't get it the next day, but if you've lost it yourself they might not have that because it would be too easy for lots of guy's to just do that for a way in for a m8, hope you find it 

Aye that's me I'm picking mine up tonight before the game