Home Match Tickets

Storm15660

11 minutes ago, Storm15660 said:

Me and my son live in Lancashire - we haven't been able to get up this season but fancy the Hamilton game - is it stioll possible to get home match tickets despite the record number of season ticket ho;lders?

Aye. You'll be able to get tickets for any game other than Celtic easily. 

1 hour ago, Storm15660 said:

Me and my son live in Lancashire - we haven't been able to get up this season but fancy the Hamilton game - is it stioll possible to get home match tickets despite the record number of season ticket ho;lders?

Get yourself registered on the Club Website, then you can buy tickets online, with the benefit of seeing the stadium plan, and picking the best available seats.

1 hour ago, Bossorange said:

Aye. You'll be able to get tickets for any game other than Celtic easily. 

Get tickets, aye.  But he'll struggle to find two good seats together anywhere except the Family Stand and the Club Deck corners.

Of course, if he reads up about the RangersMedia Erskine Fund, and then makes a donation, that would get him on good terms with the Fund Coordinator, and the chances are that the Fund Coordinator would sort him out with two really good tickets at a really good price.  That's what he usually does for Fund Members in need of assistance.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/295270-rm-erskine-fund-–-season-201617-accounts-members-donations-discussion-action/

:lol:

32 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Get yourself registered on the Club Website, then you can buy tickets online, with the benefit of seeing the stadium plan, and picking the best available seats.

Get tickets, aye.  But he'll struggle to find two good seats together anywhere except the Family Stand and the Club Deck corners.

Of course, if he reads up about the RangersMedia Erskine Fund, and then makes a donation, that would get him on good terms with the Fund Coordinator, and the chances are that the Fund Coordinator would sort him out with two really good tickets at a really good price.  That's what he usually does for Fund Members in need of assistance.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/295270-rm-erskine-fund-–-season-201617-accounts-members-donations-discussion-action/

:lol:

You're good at this :lol: