Kiernan Cost Us 2 points

Bluebear11

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Another trying to take away blame and salt Halliday for fuck all.

You must have been watching a different game, if yu think haliday, did fucking anything, as i said, he seems to have his wee love heros in our support

12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He wasn't great, but certainly not our worst.

Not saying he was the worst, but as he gets the arm band last night, he should have had an extra incentive to do better after being made the captain in the second half, but he lets us down time and time again. But overall most were poor last night, but this thread started about Kiernan, who i thought was shite at times, at least put the boot into those kunts, when most could not even be bothered.

8 minutes ago, ab4113 said:

Not saying he was the worst, but as he gets the arm band last night, he should have had an extra incentive to do better after being made the captain in the second half, but he lets us down time and time again. But overall most were poor last night, but this thread started about Kiernan, who i thought was shite at times, at least put the boot into those kunts, when most could not even be bothered.

The only two people that looked likely to get stuck into tackles for most of the game were Halliday and Holt.