We're so deluded

Miller time

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Suppose that was pretty thick of me. Just fucking ragin mate. I think it will either be 1 nil to us or 7 nil to them depending on who turns up.

We beat them with a shiter team but we where in their face. Last two times we've shat it and look what's happened. 

I obviously want us to win but I'm terrified of what can happen. We need a new manager and money spent which is not happening 

I'm the same. Hoping for the best, but fearing the worst. 

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

But they don't get everyone behind the ball tho 

biggest myth ever 

it looks that way because we pass  back because we don't have the talent to knock forward and unlock 

Agree.

Was saying tonight that I literally can't remember the last time we attacked at pace, played a through ball, and had a run in one on one with the keeper.

It doesn't happen because we'd rather play 20 odd triangle passes to move 5 yards up the park.

thing is when a team has one shot on target all game, you should still be winning these games, one goal is never going to be good enough, unfortunately I think we will get beat Saturday as the game will be lost in the middle of the park, the midfield all have the hearts of mice, and won't get in amongst the tramps, and let then now they are in a battle!

21 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

The money wasted on Garner,Barton,Kranjcar and Senderos in the summer was criminal. Senderos is so baws he can't even get into a 20 man squad never mind the starting 11.

Crooks,Windass and Rossiter seem to have more sick notes than a celtic fan on the dole and our best signing last summer was a 38 year old?

The manager must carry the can for how dreadful we have become.

But then you would also have to ask yourself how many first picks did the Manager miss out on, as he said himself if it came down to the money we wouldn't be signing them.

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

But then you would also have to ask yourself how many first picks did the Manager miss out on, as he said himself if it came down to the money we wouldn't be signing them.

Too be perfectly honest I wouldn't trust him with any significant amount of money he has fucked up the little money we had on his second choice of players never mind him spunking money on his first choice.

2 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Too be perfectly honest I wouldn't trust him with any significant amount of money he has fucked up the little money we had on his second choice of players never mind him spunking money on his first choice.

Nor would I but I wouldn't trust the board either, We were Promised Transparency and funds to compete the league's been over a month before Christmas if not longer.

Expectation outweighs what is realistic.

The reality is, £3m and 18mths isn't enough to make a squad that finished 3rd in the championship into SPFL challengers.

The reality is we are a wee bit better than Aberdeen/Hearts and a long way behind Celtic.

The reality is, like Hearts and Aberdeen, we are not going to be consistent and are not good enough to rely on being able to win ugly.

Is Warburton the man, who knows, but lack of time and money make the standards we demand as fans a very difficult goal to achieve. The truth is, we would only be a few points better off regardless of who was in charge barring a Leicester like fairytale. Only 3 or 4 players in this squad are of the standard we need to meet expectation.

everytime we drop points some folk make a topic, one or two don't agree with them then the op fires back then the rest gets involved in a slagging match

i miss the good ole days gait naming, unwashed finger nails, invading other forums, ripping the piss out of gogzy (that was a highlight) the meltdown of lucy (lets have a rangers  quiz but lets not) the betrayal of luffy and the old photoshop thread. that was the good ole days after a shitty result, now its just this.

2iu9un8.gif

lets crush these bastards on saturday

Just now, sugar_free_pizza said:

everytime we drop points some folk make a topic, one or two don't agree with them then the op fires back then the rest gets involved in a slagging match

i miss the good ole days gait naming, unwashed finger nails, invading other forums, ripping the piss out of gogzy (that was a highlight) the meltdown of lucy (lets have a rangers  quiz but lets not) the betrayal of luffy and the old photoshop thread. that was the good ole days after a shitty result, now its just this.

It has gone downhill in recent years.  Full of roasters, unfunny cunts, and shite patter now. 

3 minutes ago, Badger said:

Expectation outweighs what is realistic.

The reality is, £3m and 18mths isn't enough to make a squad that finished 3rd in the championship into SPFL challengers.

The reality is we are a wee bit better than Aberdeen/Hearts and a long way behind Celtic.

The reality is, like Hearts and Aberdeen, we are not going to be consistent and are not good enough to rely on being able to win ugly.

Is Warburton the man, who knows, but lack of time and money make the standards we demand as fans a very difficult goal to achieve. The truth is, we would only be a few points better off regardless of who was in charge barring a Leicester like fairytale. Only 3 or 4 players in this squad are of the standard we need to meet expectation.

3-4 your been very kind...Wallace is the only one capable of been part of a title winning squad imo... 

I know I shouldn't but I always go back to pre admin days(even the season  of admin) and ask myself how many of the current lot would get in that 18 always the same answer lee wallace... 

Whilst we play better football under this management the standard of player aint much different than the first 3 seasons of the journey imo 

21 minutes ago, Smile said:

Nor would I but I wouldn't trust the board either, We were Promised Transparency and funds to compete the league's been over a month before Christmas if not longer.

King and co has let us down I fully backed them and still do mainly because I hate the last lot in charge but thinking that second is good enough for this season  is short sighted IMO and the lack of money is showing on the field.

11 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

3-4 your been very kind...Wallace is the only one capable of been part of a title winning squad imo... 

I know I shouldn't but I always go back to pre admin days(even the season  of admin) and ask myself how many of the current lot would get in that 18 always the same answer lee wallace... 

Whilst we play better football under this management the standard of player aint much different than the first 3 seasons of the journey imo 

I think going back to that squad,

Smith would be happy with Foderingham or Gilks as a #2 goalie. I think Tavenier has a chance of getting regular game time, Wallace I am sure would get regular game and....... Halliday - I think a versatile left footer is something Smith would love. Not a regular, but the token square peg for round hole player Smith loved. I also think Smith would get a response out him.

Other than that, I question if Holt may excel in a better team, but he is the only other one I think might have a chance. The rest are not good enough.

18 minutes ago, Badger said:

Only 3 or 4 players in this squad are of the standard we need to meet expectation.

Who are those three in your opinion? Not having a go just curious. Secondly of your three who can be here or are of an age to be here for the two years after this that in my opinion we will take to win this league?

3 minutes ago, jim beam said:

King and co has let us down I fully backed them and still do mainly because I hate the last lot in charge but thinking that second is good enough for this season  is short sighted IMO and the lack of money is showing on the field.

It could be much harder next season if Hivs & the Arabs both come up, and our board don't loosen the purse strings

4 minutes ago, badjon said:

Who are those three in your opinion? Not having a go just curious. Secondly of your three who can be here or are of an age to be here for the two years after this that in my opinion we will take to win this league?

I think only 1, Wallace, would be a regular starter in a title winning squad.

I think the other 2-3 would be squad players, who have a chance of kicking on with better players around them (or fade away into obscurity). See previous post.

1 minute ago, Badger said:

I think only 1, Wallace, would be a regular starter in a title winning squad.

I think the other 2-3 would be squad players. See previous post.

I'd have McKay in there as well,he seems to be the only one of our players that can produce bits of magic. Plus he's still only 21/22 and will only get better imo.