What do we need to get back to the top?

OzGers

Just now, TheBillyBoys1872 said:

Wow, a typo. I'm on my phonr and I couldn't give a toss what a prick like you thinks. You forget to take a space after your full stop to start a new sentence. Do me a favour, away and suck some more dick ya queer hawk. 

And I'm glad you're not my pal. I'd have booted your baws in for your attitude alone.

P.s. Thanks for the sarcastic compliment ya wank.

:rofl:

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

If you think the club are not at risk with DCK in charge, you are at best naive.

I will never accept second place. That's not good enough for my club. But we can't just throw money at it and hope we succeed. What if we don't succeed? We'd have expenses our income cannot handle. You think anyone who injects 20 million and we fail is going to keep subsidising the losses? If you do then you're the one that's being naive.

We had plenty of time last night to rectify Kiernan mistake after the goal maybe it just underlined  us the mentality and belief in the team when we stopped are passing game and resorted to playing like the opposition is that down to the players or manager or both.

Garner was prolific in the third tier of the English league when he went up to the championship he scored 6 goals in 41  also he had spells with Watford and forest in the championship that wasn't too prolific maybe he's level is the third tier of English football .At 29 he's hardly a player that's going to really improve and seems unable to change or adapt his game for me warburton made a costly error .

The players we've recruited haven't got the Rangers mentality we should stop buying players in the overinflated English market put more resources into Auchenhowie and set up a scouting network in Eastern Europe or some Scandinavian countries .the only thing I see in Warburton's transfer dealing is we're getting fucked over by other clubs shit.

6 minutes ago, TheBillyBoys1872 said:

So you're willing to put the club at risk if we fail. Say we spend 20 million on players. You're not taking into account wages which is an expenditure. We make less than 30 million in turnover at the moment. We are still making a loss. But you're advocating we spend more?

Are you of your meds or something or are you stupid and know nothing about business? Unless we have a sugar daddy willing to cover our loses while we spend wrecklessly then its never going to happen. We can't do it. Kings no sugar daddy ffs. Better pray we get some rich arab who couldn't give a Fuck about money cause we are where we are. 

It would be so easy to spend money we can't cover with our income. Its the reason we ended up in this mess in the first place. But aye... You couldn't give a fuck about Rangers so long as we spend money we cannot manage.

Wouldn't be putting the club at risk spent too long having same debate with you yesterday so bolt ya boring wee cock - it was a simple question what do you thinks needed and I answered 

Just now, TheBillyBoys1872 said:

How much do you think we need? Realistically speaking. And how much can we afford?

£15m minimum to win the league,a further £10m to qualify for the CL. And guess what happens when you make it to the CL,you make that money back.

And we can't afford fuck all sadly because our board are skint lying arseholes.

15 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Then you are settling for second best whilst this board remain in power and sit back and watch the scum take 10 IAR. They are devoid of more creativity than our midfield. They couldn't spell growth, far less recognise it if they fell over it and neither do they give a fuck such is there agenda with the loans to equity deal. Rangers men, my fucking erse.

You may be right. But they are what we have at the helm. They're footing the bill. The fact is they've reduced our losses since coming in and have been doing that every year. So the business must be getting stronger. Yes, we're still making a loss but it will get smaller and smaller every year till we break even and make a profit. We should be breaking even by next year.

1 minute ago, TheBillyBoys1872 said:

You may be right. But they are what we have at the helm. They're footing the bill. The fact is they've reduced our losses since coming in and have been doing that every year. So the business must be getting stronger. Yes, we're still making a loss but it will get smaller and smaller every year till we break even and make a profit. We should be breaking even by next year.

As a club we will also get smaller and smaller.We need to invest fannybaws.

3 minutes ago, TheBillyBoys1872 said:

Tell us again how they are footing the bill how much individually have they all put in and how much have the other lenders put in.

They are crippling our club with loans they can't afford to pay back.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

£15m minimum to win the league,a further £10m to qualify for the CL. And guess what happens when you make it to the CL,you make that money back.

And we can't afford fuck all sadly because our board are skint lying arseholes.

And if we spend say 15 million. Where do we cover the extra wages and all that when we're making a loss? 15 million on players wouldn't be the only thing that would be qn expense. Its the wage bill, which would have to increase to get a higher quality player. That's where we need to be but unfortunately the club don't generate that kinda cash, yet.

And if we spend say 15 million. Where do we cover the extra wages and all that when we're making a loss? 15 million on players wouldn't be the only thing that would be qn expense. Its the wage bill, which would have to increase to get a higher quality player. That's where we need to be but unfortunately the club don't generate that kinda cash, yet.

Is it not the boards job to generate investment?

Every excuse under the sun for this mob when we all know what would happen if Llambias etc were still in charge :lol: 

1 minute ago, BonjourBonjour said:

As a club we will also get smaller and smaller.We need to invest fannybaws.

Smaller? Like you ya wee cock jockey? How will it get smaller if our fans stick together and support the team. Our sponsorship money in 2017 should be increased which all goes into the team. You're another halfwit that knows fuck all. What you're actually asking is for Rangers to go back to spending money we didn't actually have. Only... We're in a far worse financial state now than we was back then in terms of generating money. We're making around 30 million a year, maybe less. What oart of that doesn't register in your brain ya fud?

Good analysis OZGers...  it is quite scary when you compare what we thought at at the time was an average squad -- with a few standouts granted -- to our current squad.

Money must be made available.  But like so many of us have said.. it needs to be spent wisely.  

Edit: MW hasn't covered himself in glory with the money he's spent so far. 

5 minutes ago, TheBillyBoys1872 said:

I will never accept second place. That's not good enough for my club. But we can't just throw money at it and hope we succeed. What if we don't succeed? We'd have expenses our income cannot handle. You think anyone who injects 20 million and we fail is going to keep subsidising the losses? If you do then you're the one that's being naive.

If you can't afford to lose 20 mil don't throw it in and just get to fuck. If you don't have the money to compete, then stay away from our Club and the dishonourable leader that we now have should not be in a million miles of our Club. 

If you do not have the wealth, nor business acumen to create new business streams and growth, them stay away from our Club.

The reality is, if you cannot afford to compete and afford IS the operative word these days, then be prepared to remain as an also ran and leave it to the scum to hoover up every title and the best sponsorship deals going, just to increase the gap as they are now doing. 

We are now the biggest provincial Club in Scotland! Great achievement DCK!

You only confirm by your own rant, that you indeed accept second place and don't have a scooby about business.

Smaller? Like you ya wee cock jockey? How will it get smaller if our fans stick together and support the team. Our sponsorship money in 2017 should be increased which all goes into the team. You're another halfwit that knows fuck all. What you're actually asking is for Rangers to go back to spending money we didn't actually have. Only... We're in a far worse financial state now than we was back then in terms of generating money. We're making around 30 million a year, maybe less. What oart of that doesn't register in your brain ya fud?

Yet this board have a policy that has seen us spend 20 million of loans that we don't have. your not a thinker.

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Wouldn't be putting the club at risk spent too long having same debate with you yesterday so bolt ya boring wee cock - it was a simple question what do you thinks needed and I answered 

Oh my god. You really are slow. How can't you understand? We make less than 30 fucking million a year. And you're wanting to spend 20 million, forgetting the expenditure of the club will have to rise in order to sign the players you want. We are making a loss already! We are making less than 30 million a fucking year and making losses right now. And you want to higher expenditure costs dramatically to chase after the taigs who's business is stronger than ours, risking our club. It's not guaranteed and its gambling with the clubs security. It's the same thing that got us in this mess in the first place.

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Is it not the boards job to generate investment?

Every excuse under the sun for this mob when we all know what would happen if Llambias etc were still in charge :lol: 

Yes, it's the boards job. The fact we was able to cut losses and higher the wage bill suggests they're generating money. But not enough at the moment since we're still making a loss. We should be breaking even by next year. 

12 minutes ago, TheBillyBoys1872 said:

And the gap gets bigger and even more difficult to compate with them.

BTW, they are footing fuck all bill. We are. Without our ST money, we are out of business.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

And the gap gets bigger and even more difficult to compate with them.

BTW, they are footing fuck all bill. We are. Without our ST money, we are out of business.

Our season ticket money alone is not enough to keep the players we have and keep the lights on, ground maintenance, staff costs. Just take a look at our accounts mate and you will see the expenditure to our 17 million in season money. Go ahead.

20 million on loans? Or soft loans which they put into equity in a future share issue?

Loans are loans calling them soft loans when before they were called crisis loans before change nothing it's still money we dont have and this board cant repay,

We took on three extra lenders/investors to pay back 5 million. we borrowed three million after taking in the season ticket money.

Your dream of a share issue wiping this all away is just that a dream. How can you believe this board they have lied at every turn.

Our season ticket money alone is not enough to keep the players we have and keep the lights on, ground maintenance, staff costs. Just take a look at our accounts mate and you will see the expenditure to our 17 million in season money. Go ahead.

and the paltry 2.5 mil from the board this season will? Have word ffs!

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

If you can't afford to lose 20 mil don't throw it in and just get to fuck. If you don't have the money to compete, then stay away from our Club and the dishonourable leader that we now have should not be in a million miles of our Club. 

If you do not have the wealth, nor business acumen to create new business streams and growth, them stay away from our Club.

The reality is, if you cannot afford to compete and afford IS the operative word these days, then be prepared to remain as an also ran and leave it to the scum to hoover up every title and the best sponsorship deals going, just to increase the gap as they are now doing. 

We are now the biggest provincial Club in Scotland! Great achievement DCK!

You only confirm by your own rant, that you indeed accept second place and don't have a scooby about business.

Do i fuck accept second place. But that's what's happened to our club. If king and co decide to leave. Who is going to step in? We are making losses at the moment. If we're making a loss then who is paying to cover the loss?