Club 1872 Hogmanay Statement

eskbankloyal

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Police Scotland are fully aware of the residual anger amongst our support and the growing movement amongst our members to further restrict the number of tickets allocated to the away support.
FFS...If you had scabby bastards like them living next door to you (and lets not kid ourselves it's a minority) would you be inviting the fenians in to your house on Hogmany?
Well why the fuck do we want to share a stadium with this shower of vermin and why would the board even think we want to share "ANYTHING" with these low life bastards.
Me personally want fuck all to do with them,and as far as i'm concerned they have,and still are showing there true feelings about us.
So no,i wouldn't invite neighbours like the 7,300 ira loving cunts who will have access to Ibrox to parade that fuckin hatred and rub ur fuckin noses in it.
GIRFUT :UK:  

1 minute ago, D'Artagnan said:

Do you think perhaps such concerns are not reflected in that statement ?

I understand why the statement was made and I've no issues with it. However I'm yet to see when Police Scotland are anything other than 'inept' when it comes to dealing with Rangers supporters. Actions speak louder than words with regards to Police Scotland. Probably just being paranoid! ??

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I understand why the statement was made and I've no issues with it. However I'm yet to see when Police Scotland are anything other than 'inept' when it comes to dealing with Rangers supporters. Actions speak louder than words with regards to Police Scotland. Probably just being paranoid! ??

I dont think you are being paranoid at all bud - but I do think the statement right from the off highlights the concerns you and others feel. Those concerns continue right through the statement.

14 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

Do you think perhaps such concerns are not reflected in that statement ?

The statement is a good start D'art, glad to see you finally flex your muscles. ??

As others have said,  Police Scotland the ball is firmly in your court we shall see if they stand by their word. 

After reading how PS are gong to be dealing with things on an even handed basis you have to wonder how they ever got involved telling lies about Rangers fans based on lies from a known Rangers hating reporter, regarding (republican tactics) of putting children in front of Police vehicles and from preventing them from getting to the scene of criminal activities, by a mixed bag of celtic and hibs casuals trying to invade the terracing at Hampden. And put at risk young,old and disabled fans. Whereby a lot of fans took the law upon themselves to protect these people and were subsequently arrested and as far as I am concerned a wholly disproportionate amount according to the amount of arrests.
Might sleep better knowing they will not be taking sides and will deal with any trouble on an even handed basis.
Anew emoji of a flying pig might've been a good one to include.

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

"Furthermore the importance of respecting the  minute silence associated with this fixture was emphatically emphasised to Police Scotland."

Can the Police actually do anything if the minutes silence is not respected?

They have never bothered their arse about it for years so don't expect them to now.

Police Scotland will pay lip service to these various groups and carry on doing what they have always done.

The only "fan group" they pay heed to is the groin brigade as they have numerous supporters in the councils and media as well as the Scottish parliament.

15 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

"Furthermore the importance of respecting the  minute silence associated with this fixture was emphatically emphasised to Police Scotland."

Can the Police actually do anything if the minutes silence is not respected?

A few Hearts fans were arrested & charged in relation to the disruption of the minute silence for the Pope in a scottish cup semi final few years back. 

Edit: here's the link http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/4414691.stm

Great statement really like it 

however

my issue is (like Hampden) when the police ignore it all and take action on rangers fans the likes of c1872 won't follow it up and defend us 

they've got their pre emptive thing in and that's that 

we need the follow up 

until the follow up happens I'll hold my upmost praise 

11 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Nope

9 minutes ago, jim beam said:

They have never bothered their arse about it for years so don't expect them to now.

Police Scotland will pay lip service to these various groups and carry on doing what they have always done.

The only "fan group" they pay heed to is the groin brigade as they have numerous supporters in the councils and media as well as the Scottish parliament.

9 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

A few Hearts fans were arrested & charged in relation to the disruption of the minute silence for the Pope in a scottish cup semi final few years back. 

Edit: here's the link http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/4414691.stm

I thought not. So its a decent statement, but warning police scotland to be aware of something they have no control over - and is probably not even breaking the law -  seems kind of pointless to me.

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Police Scotland can say this, that or the next thing, it means di nada to them.

The problem is that they have an agenda and it's not to like Rangers fans.

"Seaweed" Sturgeon has decreed this. 

fuck sake mate....who calls her that? did you just make it up?

7 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

fuck sake mate....who calls her that? did you just make it up?

It came from a newspaper(English) mate of mine who got it from a college friend of "oor nicky". She was nicknamed "seaweed", at college because not even the tide would take her out.  

The Scottish press would be too scared to print it. 

Just now, bornabear said:

It came from a newspaper(English) mate of mine who got it from a college friend of "oor nicky". She was nicknamed "seaweed", at college because not even the tide would take her out.  

:lol: once its explained Its better. I thought it was another "Dumbert"